• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild The killing blow

I would actualy like a Kingdom Hearts Hack and Slash kind of combat in a Zelda title. Just one is fine. It would bring together my favourite series and keep their best aspects

Aku

Whatever they do or bring back, please at least let the enemies have decent sword or battle skills of their own. I love having to actively counter some guy's swordplay, not mow through a bunch of baddies by mindlessly spamming a move or button mashing.

I imagine they will probably have enemies with decent swords here and there since you'll be constantly having to pickup new swords.

Spamomanospam

Captain Kick-ass
Since it's "adding some Western spice," I've considered the possibility of talent trees like from Skyrim or Diablo. Perhaps you can buy better skills as you level up, or perhaps buying more skills is how you level up, if it does traditional level ups. Otherwise another appearance of hidden skills would be cool, as people have mentioned. Maybe a hybrid system like getting to choose another talent (like an attack, passive ability, etcetera) every time you find a new heart container. Anyway, however they do it, I'd love to see an array of usable attacks with each weapon.

I'm not too fussed cause what we've seen it cool enough. I mean like you can kill moblin by throwing a club at its face.

I would love to see some sort of warhammer make an appearance in the usable weapons. Something more useful than the Megaton hammer, but still having some heft. I needs to be combo-able, which the Skull Hammer from WW was definitely not.

Djinn

and Tonic
That was kinda OP in Zelda 1 and pointless and Zelda 2.
The Zelda 2 beam was so sad, hald half the power and only went a few feet before vanishing.

I liked how it was handled in ALTTP with the beam being as powerful as the last sword you had and was blockable by all things that block swords. Plus only the master sword did it so it was linked to the important sword of the game.

I would love to see them expand on the combos introduced in TP. If each weapon type had a moveset unique to their style, that would be awesome.

I would love to see some sort of warhammer make an appearance in the usable weapons. Something more useful than the Megaton hammer, but still having some heft. I needs to be combo-able, which the Skull Hammer from WW was definitely not.
There actually is one.
Check out videos of the Stasis trial

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom