• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Hipster game (SU)

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
ok so this is an idea for a game I had recently. it will hold up to 8 players at a time and it will last for one week.

the goal of this game is to earn the most "Hipster Cred" by winning the most rounds. as I said, the game will take 1 week thats 7days for those who don't know. there will be 1 round a day.

each day the moderator/person who started the game will announce a topic for that day. everyone will have to name something that relates to that category. the goal is to name something that no one else knows about. players will be rewarded 2 Hipster Cred if no one else in the game knows it. if only one person knows it, that player will receive 1 Hipster Cred. at the end of the week, the person with the most Hipster Cred wins. in event of ties, there will be a 1 on 1 tiebreaker.

category: Fruit

player 1: Oranges
player 2: dragon fruit
player 3: Banana apples

voting: name the fruits that you know

Player 1: dragon Fruit
Player 2: oranges
player 3: oranges, dragon fruit

results:

2 people know what Oranges are so player 1 gets 0 Hipster Cred
1 person knows what dragon fruit is so player 2 gets 1 Hipster Cred
0 people know what Banana apples are so player 3 gets 2 Hipster cred

please no cheating. if you don't know what something is, please be honest. I want this to be fun for everyone. also, if you like this game, feel free to start your own. I want this to become a fun game that maybe will have its own section in the forums. anyways, please sign up and try it out!

In sign up now:

1. @linkypete
2. @Misty
3. @Viewtiful Ken
4. @Minish_Link

lets do this!

Last edited:

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
A whole week (or 7 days as you kindly put out) is a big commitment, but I think I'm ready.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
A whole week (or 7 days as you kindly put out) is a big commitment, but I think I'm ready.

sorry if it is too much, just hop on once or twice a day. remember that this is the first time this has been done so Y'all are my Guinea Pigs. ^^ perhaps if it proves to be too much we can adjust the rules. anyways, you are in! thanks for being understanding! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom