• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Goddess Cubes...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I really do feel like some of their placements have been less than reasonable, but their rewards are certainly worth it! I know a few of them have a treasure worth 100 rupees and seeing that rupees aren't found within every single snippet of grass, a Silver is really worth the price!
200px-Goddess_Cube.png

Video contains minor spoilers, including area design spoilers and locations of a few Cube Chests.
[video=youtube;jkIpfEsjJRs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkIpfEsjJRs&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

How do you feel about these cubes that allow treasures to rise to the sky?

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
^_^ When I saw the rupee art, I saw one the silver one and thought it was a rupoor. I'm glad it's not, though :)

EDIT - Arrgh. There are rupoors

Last edited:

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I think they're kind of a nice little challenge if you're trying to 100% the game, but I'm glad you don't have to get them all. Certainly some of them have challenging placements, but as an optional item, that's more than okay. I think it could add replay value, trying to get all of these little cubes. I wonder if you get anything for obtaining all of them? It would be interesting if you did.

I only got the ones that were on my way as I was beating the main quest, and I got some good treasure out of it. So I'm happy with them. I feel as though I got more out of it than I put into it, and that's how a game should make you feel.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
I think they're kind of a nice little challenge if you're trying to 100% the game, but I'm glad you don't have to get them all. Certainly some of them have challenging placements, but as an optional item, that's more than okay. I think it could add replay value, trying to get all of these little cubes. I wonder if you get anything for obtaining all of them? It would be interesting if you did.

I only got the ones that were on my way as I was beating the main quest, and I got some good treasure out of it. So I'm happy with them. I feel as though I got more out of it than I put into it, and that's how a game should make you feel.

Nah, i think its more like the Treasure Chart system in WW.

Later in the game, you get the option to dowse them

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Atvfirst glance I wasn't all that happy with the Goddess Cubes. It felt weird having to go and strike a box and then find it somewhere else. It seemed to much for just some rupees. But as I see this it alows you to dive into island and find extra things. It brings much more complexeity to the sky. And it needs it, the sky has very little things to do in game. I'm also happy to see that were back to four hearts instead of six to make a container.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I like the idea of the Goddess cubes, and when I first came across them I was eager to know more. It reminded me of Phantom Hourglass, with all the random, optional islands spread across the sea chart. Again, the whole treasure collecting idea also reminded me of Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. I think the Goddess Cubes are time consuming but really useful for 100% runs and people who want extra rupees. If I get bored or stuck with a certain area of the game I will probably go to the locations. I will probably go anyway, actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom