• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Fallout 4 Thread (Tunnel Snakes Rule and if you disagree I will kill you)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
The last 2 times I saw a thread with "Tunnel Snakes Rule" in the title, people were spamming very lewd images of male anatomy in it, and it remained unmoderated for a total of a week each time.

OT: I need to play the Fallout games.
That's what this thread is actually for. I have no idea why people are speaking of this "Fallout 4".

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
So there's a Fallout 4 themed car available in Forza Motorsport 6 called the Chrylus Rocket 69. Owners of Fallout 4 are being sent free codes through the on-system message system to redeem it. Interesting. However I don't have, and never will have, Forza Motorsport 6. So I guess my code will go to waste. Still interesting there's a little bit of just-for-fun crossover of themes going on.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
@Matt I borrowed Forza 6, but have Fallout on my PC. If you don't mind, you can send the code my way whenever you get it. I'll post up some pics and videos for you of the addon.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
@Matt I borrowed Forza 6, but have Fallout on my PC. If you don't mind, you can send the code my way whenever you get it. I'll post up some pics and videos for you of the addon.
I know for certain I'll never get Forza 6 so I'll PM the code since you asked first.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Gotta figure out how to record video. Had some sweet races. It accellerates slow, but damn its fast. And it makes a futuristic 'whiring' sound while driving.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Great looking car. Disappointed I couldn't use it. But there was no way I was ever getting Forza. I'd have used it if it was in GTA V. I really don't like racing that much. In GTA V it's my least favorite part of the game. So a game all about racing I am not that interested. I would make rare exceptions for ones with very unique themes like Star Wars Episode I Racer, or Mario Kart. But traditional car racing... no. No like. Love the design of the car though.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Mod support is coming!

Still a bit of a wait, and no specific timetable yet, but this is the first really in-depth look we've had into it. If they put this out it can't be that far off. It looks like it's going to be part of their big 1.5 patch, which is STILL in beta. Again, despite what some news sites erroneously posted.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Finally, we get some details! I'm excited now. It seems more in-depth than I first thought. I was assuming consoles would get official mods, and not community made ones, but I was wrong I guess. Knowing the Bethesda community, half of the mods will probably be for retexturing and "atmospheric lighting" XD

Oh, and I liked that horse armor bit in the beginning. Well played Bethesda, well played :bubsy:.

Reactions: Dan

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Apparently Xbox One is getting the mods in May and PS4 in June. It's almost May now. Since it's obviously going to be part of patch 1.5, and that's still in beta on PC, and consoles typically get patches just shy of two weeks after PC, I think we can expect them towards the end of May on Xbox One and early June on PS4.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Will any of you forum dwellers create a mod with the creation kit?
Probably not, considering my only computer is a laptop that can't run games like Fallout 4. I'll just have to wait until people start making mods so I can download them. Horse armor is first on the list, guaranteed. Next is everything I can possible download to make my game so... unique that I start questioning if I'm really playing Fallout 4 anymore. Such as that mod that replaces half the stuff in the game with Thomas The Tank Engine, including Death Claws, Vertibirds, and the Prydwen.

tho-tank-620x349.jpg

I really do hope someone uploads that mod for console use.

Reactions: Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom