• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Elementals Sign Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Hey guys. I've made two attempts at fanfics, and have failed miserably both times. Now, I'm trying something new. It's not a fan fic, but it is fiction. The story will be about two gatherings of people, the Defenders of Light, and the Creatures of Shadow. Here's the gist of it:

A dangerous competition arises,
One with rewards of fabulous prizes!
Two legions of Elementals will take a stand,
Along with others who will lend a hand!
Fire, Ice, Water, Earth,
The Heroes of Light shall prove their worth!

But there exists a group who stands in the way,
Those who spread doom, fear, and dismay!
Wind, Poison, Shadow, and Electricity
The Followers of Darkness will show their ability!

The champions will gain the ultimate power,
The losers, though, in the end, will cower!
Boys, girls, choose your teams wisely!

I hope you liked my poem. More or less, those are the basics of the story. Here is the sign-up format, along with an example:

Name: (please don't mess this part up)
Nickname: (if applicable)
Alignment: (Light or Shadow)
Elemental: (Light Elementals are Fire, Earth, Water, and Ice; Dark Elementals are Electricity, Wind, Poison, and Shadow)
Personality: (your character's personality, likes/dislikes, etc.)
Main weapon: (your character's weapon of choice)
Secondary weapon: (if applicable)
Description: (physical appearance of your character)

Here is my character:

Name: Cole Aremes
Nickname: N/A
Alignment: Light
Elemental: Fire
Personality: Observant, thoughtful, intelligent. Looks strong on the outside, but is weaker and sensitive on the inside.
Main weapon: A white hand-and-a-half sword
Secondary weapon: A white yew bow with arrows
Description: Very tall and strong. Light brown hair, and dark, deep brown eyes. Generally hangs out in a white T-shirt and jeans.

-This takes place in a Zelda-esque time period/setting, so please, no guns/modern weapons!

-I am taking one of each Elemental, so I should end up with 4 Light characters, and 4 Shadow characters.

-I am also taking Others. Meaning characters who do not controls an Elemental, but still would like to partake in the adventure. If you'd like to be an Other, specify so under "Elemental."

Thank you, and enjoy!

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Seems quite intriguing, SoL. Love the poem!:)

Name: Pandora... let's go with Trefore:P
Nickname: Panda
Alignment: Shadow because I want wind:P
Elemental: Wind
Personality: Carefree, lovable, courageous, a little dark, rebellious, and smart
Main weapon: Bows and arrows (the bow being specially made, with awesome engravings on it)
Secondary weapon: Broadsword... I guess...
Description: Long, black hair, dark brown eyes, pale skin, short for her age, and generally wears tunics and combat boots

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Nice poem.

Name: Sephira Phoenix
Nickname: Sephy
Alignment: Shadow
Elemental: Shadow
Personality: Fiery temper that takes awhile to spark, sings and whistles often, showing optimissum(sp), kind-hearted, mature for her age
Main Weapon: Two swords, one on her waist, the other across her back.
Secondary weapon: I guess I can't, but if I can, bow and arrows
Description: Jey-black hair in long braid, storm-grey eyes, palish skin, tall for age, often wears black long-sleeved shirt and leggings, both tight-fitting, black, 3 inch-heeled boots, also a charm bracelet with wolf, cheetah, black cat, and bat charms.

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Name: Watt
Nickname: Giga
Elemental: Electricity
Personality: Playful, yet serious. Wise (or, at least, seemingly).
Main weapon: Bolt Blade
Secondary weapon: Large Bolt
Description: Blonde and pale, this unassuming figure has a face covered in acne and few muscles. He looks like almost anyone else, and is hard to spot in a crowd. He is tall.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
This looks fun! :D Love the poem.

Name: Ella Amakiir
Nickname: El
Elemental: Water
Personality: Optomistic, adventurous, funny, cheery, random, perfectionist, kind of bossy, day dreamy, a bit out there.
Main weapon: Longsword
Secondary weapon: Shortbow
Description: Small, mid length, curly hair, dark blonde. Blue eyes, wears a tunic and hunting boots plus a viking mood ring and an Eastern lucky necklace.

Jedizora

:right:
Name: Zordo Danascus
Elemental: Ice
Personality: Silent, sort of a loner, But he will get the job done, and will do anything to save lives.
Main weapon: Longbow
Secondary weapon: Shortsword.
Description: Black hair, but mostley normal looks, although he is a bit tall, but not a giant, so to speak.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Name: Sotet Magus
Elemental: Poison
Personality: Understands many things, though he despises everything, as well. Quick-thinker. Never does anything foolhardy.
Main weapon: A purple quarterstaff.
Secondary weapon: N/A
Description: He's slightly taller than the average adult male. The skin is completely white. Wears shiny, black boots. Wheres a black cloak with purple fringes. Underneath the cloak is a puffy, white shirt, which is tucked into a pair of black pants. His hair is a glossy black that flows down to the middle of his back. Part of his hair covers his left eye (emo-style).

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Name: Terrus Magnus
Elemental: Earth
Personality: Head strong, Quiet.
Main weapon: A Megaton Hammer.
Secondary weapon: A Hoo
Description:A quiet young man that can be head strong at times, He wheres a yellow hooded shirt, and black jeans.

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Name: Ashie
Nickname: Ash
Elemental: Shadow, Poison
Personality: Ashie ate people who think she's good at all things but She isn't she just a powerful fighter
Main weapon: Strings( With those She can Possess people and control them)
Secondary weapon: Trinity( If she says Trinity she can trap her enemy and kill sometimes or make them pass out with remember the battle with her)
Description: Ash is form a Land No one knows but she has a special power that she does not know If she did Ashie would control the world with her powers
And Also She wears a black coat but hides her face Her eyes are Blue and Red She has her hair up but you can't see her Red eye but she got to the point you can't see it and she sometimes when she has nothing to do she draws

There's mine

Last edited:

Nicole

luke is my wife
Actually, neither Shadow nor Wind is available at this time. My apologies. If you'd like to sign up as an Other, you can still play a big part in the story, just not as an Elemental. ;)

Here's the Elemental list:

Fire: Cole Aremes (Soldier of Link)
Water: Ella Amakiir (Meego7)
Ice: Zordo Danascus (jedizora)
Earth: Terrus (Fierce.Deity)

Wind: Pandora Trefore (TreeHuggerPanda)
Shadow: Sephira Phoenix (Elvenknight)
Electricity: Watt (DekuNut)
Poison: Sotet Magus (FirevsIce)

So, all the Elemental roles are filled! If anyone would like to sign up as an Other, please do so! If you've signed up already, you can make another minor character as an Other if you so choose. Thank you for filling the sign ups sp quickly!

DLC

Soul Drummer.
Name Hisoka
Boy
Age 15 (but looks incredibly small and harmless w/ the eyes of a killer.)
alignment shadow
other
personality: kills whoever he is ordered to ( except Girls, He can't hit them.")
Is a servant of the shadow. any shadow elemental can order him what to do.)
Weapon Garrote wire
2nd weapon knife.
White haired but has dark skin and red eyes.
wears whatever disguise he needs.

Last edited:

Nicole

luke is my wife
Alright, guys! I've got my character list set up. Just a few questions:

DLC:

I hope you don't mind, I need to make your character older. I'd prefer to have a dangerous character like that be older. Nine is too young. Nineteen would work, though. He has to be fifteen at least. ;) EDIT: Fixed!

Fierce.Deity:

Erm... I really don't know what a "hoo" is... I Googled it, and couldn't come up with anything... Did you by chance mean "hook"? If not, do you mind explaining what a hoo is? EDIT: Fixed!

Josie:

You had chosen Elementals that were already taken, so I don't know if you want to create a new character or what. Either way, I don't mind.

Everyone else:

It's not too late to sign up! I am still taking roles for Others, so you can be a big part of the story, even if you're not an Elemental.

Once I get everything together, I'll start writing. After I finish the first few chapters, I'll post them in a new thread! Thanks for participating, guys!

Last edited:

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Sorry I had a problem with the keyboard I men't Hook shoot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom