• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild The Different Breath of the wild Limited Editions around the world.

In my opinion the regions editions rank in this order of quality.

Japan > US > UK = Australia.

Australia is the only region with nothing specific only to it's own region so that's why it's last.

Australia Master Edition

217638_detail_1000v3.jpg

US Collectors Edition

141790_SELG.jpg

US Master Edition

Breath-of-the-Wild-Master-Edition-1024x662.jpg

UK Limited Edition (Official Online store)

11396290-1514452929207607.jpg

pCtwwB3.png

The Limited Edition contains the game, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Sound Selection CD and a Master Sword of Resurrection figurine. This software bundle includes The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Limited Edition) Game and a FREE T-Shirt, featuring a chest print of the Sheikah symbol.

Japan Collectors Edition

pFYlW4L.jpg

• The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Nintendo Switch version software
  • amiibo link (horse riding)
  • The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild SOUND SELECTION
  • special map
  • title design sheet

Japan Master Edition

Bt1gz3i.jpg

• The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Nintendo Switch version software
  • amiibo link (horse riding)
  • The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild SOUND SELECTION
  • special map
  • title design sheet
  • Figure Regenerative Master Sword
  • Postcard (20x)

Last edited:

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Isn't the switch region free??? Couldn't you just order the US version or have I got it wrong??

Isn't the switch region free??? Couldn't you just order the US version or have I got it wrong??
Yes you can but all the fees + shipping and waiting for it to be shipped are an issue. Also add in the fact that it's sold out everywhere. A few places still have the US Collectors edition (The version without the sword statue), but almost everywhere else world wide, is now fully sold out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom