• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Chibi Adventures

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Long
"A random guy who came from somewhere far away, where everything is better than it is here. Tiger, show him what I mean." Long watched as Tiger closed his eyes, probably concentrating on sending the images.

Tiger
"Done. He is now seeing the images in his mind."

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
Ganondorf:...*glares at Jason, and he tells Nadi*..."I don't trust that boy...I sense something about him..."Nadi:..."dad, he seems nice enough...if a little odd..."

H

helmaroc

Jason:*gets a quizzical look and mutters to himself* i can't seem to remember anything... these people look farmilliar, but i just don't know...

H

helmaroc

Jason: Jason... yes that's right I remember that, it's... my name! so you know who I am then?

H

helmaroc

no, i dont remember anything. it might have something to do with this sharp pain in the back of my head...

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
Ganondorf:...."pain in the back of your head, eh?" * looks at Jason*
Nadi:..."don't even think about it, dad..." * turns to Jason*.."here...let me look at your head...you could have a concussion..." *walks over to Jason*

H

helmaroc

Jason:*flinches away from Ganondorf*oh, I'm sorry, i don't know why I did that *turns and shows the back of his head to Ganondorf, completely trustingly*

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
Ganondorf: *examines Jason's head, then he pulls his hand back, looking, to see his Triforce piece glowing*..."!?!"
Nadi:..."what is it, dad?"

H

helmaroc

Jason: *also sees his triforce glowing and tries to shake it off his hand* ack!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom