• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art The Adventures of Master Onions and Prince Pickle.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
So, I was playing FFIV and named a character Onions. He is the reason this story exists.

Chapter Uno

Once upon a time, Cecil and Kain were frolicking through a meadow, slaying monsters to gain exp. After a few hours of this, Cecil said to Kain, "I wonder what happened to all of our lovely friends after the events of Final Fantasy Four?" Kain sat down for a moment. Having not seen the end of FFIV yet, he wondered what really became of thier friends. Suddenly, out of the orange, a bear attacked! Rude.

Cecil and Kain readied thier weapons. Cecil struck a critical hit on the bear with his +6 Legendary Sword of Water Bending. The bear died instantly after that hit because Cecil is freaking OP and should have been nerf'd.

Cecil and Kain high-fived after the victory fanfare played and went back to grinding for more exp. But little did they know, ebil lurked in the forums shadows.

Hours later, when they decided they were too OP to nerf, they headed back to the fair city of Baron. After several thousands of nanoseconds later, they arrived at the gates where they found a familiar face waiting for them. It was Master Onions and Prince Pickle! I forgot how Cecil met Master Onions, but I remember that Cecil met Prince Pickle in the ninja underworl. The lore you know.

Suddenly, Prince Pickle suddenly attacked Master Onions suddenly. Suddenly, Cecil and Kain rushed to hepl, but suddenly, Volvagia appeared suddenly with his +4 Staff of Sudden Innapropriate Cameos. It was all very sudden.

Cecil, Kain, Master Pickle, and Prince Onions seemed to be outmatched by the massive dargon, but out of the shadows, suddenly, someone appeared! It was DUMBLYDORE!

End of Chapter One. Cue end credits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom