• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The MMOZDRPG

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Name: Alfred "Al" Nutt
Username: AlWINNER
Nationality: American
Fighting Style/Weapons: Shortsword and shield
Appearance/Clothing: Black hair and emerald eyes; wears a light armor. Basic at first, but it becomes fancier as he gets better armor.
Preferred Non-Combat Skills: Bluff; speech; barter; strength
Backstory: A raid leader in Tri's WoW guild, he decided he wanted to explore for about a day before partying up with anyone. A DM from Tri a day before had sent Al to find him in a nearby city, unaware of his friend's fate.

Look, I made him! Hurrah!

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Name: Bella Michaels
Username: Bel
Gender: Female (acts male, and dresses male, and almost has the male down. this is how it will be, and I want no one to be talking about elephants in the room)
Fighting Style/Weapons:Katana/Longsword
Appearance/Clothing: Heavy Armor. Long red hair but you wouldn't know that by looking at her. green eyes
Preferred Non-Combat Skills: Blacksmithing, Tailoring, Haggling
Backstory: one of the characters that slipped through the wash, she did all she could to hide her gender, as being sexually objectified is wrong

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dude, I said everybody goes through the wash. Everything else is fine, it's just she looks like she does irl at her base and has to try to look male. Nothing worth changing the app over.
I'll post in-game tomorrow.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
@Devon Thurgood this is the sign-up thread. It was a couple pages back, so I don't blame you for not finding it. Anyways, welcome back!
One of the great things about SAO is there's always plenty of reasons for someone to join late, so you're fine to join up :) The app is in the OP of this thread.

Before i give the recap, have you seen the anime? Or want me to explain that too?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
As I just said, never too late Storma. Well accept new apps in just about any currently running RP.
If you've seen the amime, were currently in the third floor. Woyo gave a brief catchup post in the game thread if you want to see what's hapoened. Any questions you have, feel free to put them here

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Name: William Trithina
Username: Keless
Fighting Style/Weapons: Black Sword 68 cm. In length. Style is fencing-like, but kills the opponent. Of course.
Appearance:Brown hair a bit longer than Kirito's. Gray/Silver eyes. Black Cloak and trousers. Gray boots.
Preferred Non-Combat Skills: Strategizing, Cooking, Blacksmithing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom