• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Not late, nope nope :>

Vote count:
Undisclosed

They day went by oddly. The strange occurrence of the first half of the day disoriented the players and confusion was evident on everyone's face. In the end, after the voting was over, 3 different names were brought up. The town murmured to each other, and then finally agreed that lynching any of the chosen players because of one vote against them, would not be wise. They day ended, and everyone went to sleep, unsure of what the night would bring.

Players:

The living (14):
  1. DekuNut
  2. Crus@der77x
  3. Mido
  4. Sheik
  5. musicfan
  6. Batman
  7. Justac00lguy
  8. Go_Dark_Link
  9. Linkdude74
  10. Kiddrangon
  11. Sarfed
  12. PokaLink
  13. Mellow Ezlo
  14. Blackkirby
The dead (4):
  1. Sadia Tonkii - Town Bus Driver (Transformed Day 1)
  2. Pendio Kayaba Akihiko (Heathcliff) - Godfather (Disconnected Day 1)
  3. Johnny Sooshi Asada Shino (Sinon) - Town Vigilante (Shot in the head Night 1)
  4. Repetance Shinkawa Shouichi (Sterben) - Strong Man (Beaten to death Day 2)
Night 3 begins

Please direct all PMs to me, now :)
Night ends Monday, May 18, 2015 at 11:59 GMT

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
The night was more quiet than usual. But the players still fell into a restless sleep. When the sun came up, everyone stepped outside, scared of what they would see But there was no dead body outside. Just a few footsteps, but no signs of struggle either. They exchanged glances, nervous. Then one of the players let out a cry and pointed to the sky. The movement of the sun was clearly visible, as it inched it's way across the sky. The day would be shorter. And it would be more important to get things under control.

Players:

The living (14):
  1. DekuNut
  2. Crus@der77x
  3. Mido
  4. Sheik Johnny Sooshi
  5. musicfan
  6. Batman Zelda13
  7. Justac00lguy
  8. Go_Dark_Link Sarah
  9. Linkdude74
  10. Kiddrangon
  11. Sarfed
  12. PokaLink
  13. Mellow Ezlo
  14. Blackkirby

The dead (4):
  1. Sadia Tonkii - Town Bus Driver (Transformed Day 1)
  2. Pendio Kayaba Akihiko (Heathcliff) - Godfather (Disconnected Day 1)
  3. Johnny Sooshi Asada Shino (Sinon) - Town Vigilante (Shot in the head Night 1)
  4. Repetance Shinkawa Shouichi (Sterben) - Strong Man (Beaten to death Day 2)

Day 4 begins

With 14 players alive it takes 8 for a lynch. Day ends on Thursday, May 21st 2015 at 11:59 PM GMT
I will be reinforcing a 2 post minimum today. So please remember to make at least two posts :)

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Yeah as I feared, we do have a Dreaming God. Though we can also get some things out of this Night scene. One is that we don't have a Serial Killer because a Dreaming God-SK combination is very rare plus we'd have to deal with two NK's, when we've only seen one attempt all game. Two is that, if we take the night scene literally, nothing happened, which meant Mafia didn't attempt to kill anyone. Very rare, but if their attempt was blocked or prevented then it would show in the night scene surly. So on my point of Mafia being passive, they're more than passive, they're inactive.

List of names of the inactive players:
  1. Sheik
  2. Batman (sort of)
  3. Go_Dark_Link
  4. Kiddrangon
  5. Sarfed
  6. Mellow Ezlo (inactive, but we're close to confirming his alignment)
  7. Blackkirby
There's a good chance that the last two scum are in this list. If the Cop has any valuable information this is the time a claim would be nice. You wouldn't be in danger because our doctor hasn't died yet.

Also now we know that the first night scene couldn't have been an SK, so can anyone make a link between that and the rest of the Mafia? Because that way we'll know if or certain what role they had.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Good call, JC. I'm gonna go back and look at these "inactives" posts, and see what I think of them. Wouldn't throw Mes on that list though. He's been pretty good

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Oh I didn't think about that. But my usefulness is up. Unless there are multiple role blockers, I know the alignment of the person role blocked last night. And I'm sorry kiddrangon but you're going to die tomorrow. I don't trust how inactive you've been and you targeting shiek throws me off a bit. And once again, pokalink is town.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
He's poisoned. I wanted to give him one more day to explain himself and if he's town I apologize but I'm not entirely trusting him right now. The upside is someone gets role blocked and I know their alignment. I just don't know who was blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom