• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS DGN Tournament 1 Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Why is Yoshi's Island not allowed? That's a perfectly neutral stage and is allowed in official tournaments.

Anyway, I'm in. 5370-0522-3919

We actually discussed Yoshi's island and quite a few other stages when deciding what we wanted to do for this tournament. In the end we concluded for this one it will just be the stages mentioned above. We wanted to keep things simple

Libk

Yoshi's Island IS simple...

I'm not saying it isn't. But we were talking about a lot more than just Yoshi's Island. It's not like you'll never see Yoshi's Island. It just won't be in THIS tournament. There are future tournaments, JJ

EDIT: Also, to anyone who hasn't done so yet, please make sure to join the smash bros group located in this link http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/group.php?groupid=1951

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I'm not saying it isn't. But we were talking about a lot more than just Yoshi's Island. It's not like you'll never see Yoshi's Island. It just won't be in THIS tournament. There are future tournaments, JJ

So I had a reason to expect different stages to be allowed after them not being so in the very first tournament as opposed to being banned later?

Okay, then.

Fig

The Altruist
Well since I have been meaning to mention this for a while but haven't because of classes, I'm to say that I will able participating in this tournament alongside with the other tournament organizers. Good luck to everyone who will be participating in the first Smash 4 in the forums!

Libk

Sign ups are closed. We should have the bracket ready soon(because we need to randomize the seeds)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom