• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros Characters

Ariel

Think for yourself.
I think that Sakurai-san, if he does decide to make this game, should limit the introduction of new characters to a minimum. I don't think any fighting game with more than 50 characters can be good. There's a certain limit, in my opinion, to how large a roster can get before it becomes archaic, tiring, and bothersome. They should focus more on refining the already existing characters and the gameplay, and other features before they consider adding in a bunch of half-baked clones like Luigi was to Mario in SSB. I think the roster sweet spot is around 35 to 45.

Other than that, I think the following could bring something unique to the series:

Ridley, there's not many fliers.

Rayman, the fact that he has no limbs could be interesting to work with.

A second Sonic character, maybe Tails or something, just so there's more than one super speedy character.

Black and White Pokemon Trainer, as a replacement for the current Pokemon Trainer.

A Capcom character, to balance out Konami's character, Snake. Dante or any of the Street Fighters could work.

Bayonetta, to get the women more represented.

That's all I can think of. The best additions will be those that bring something new to the mix. Think about what's underrepresented, elements or types that aren't present, body structures, mechanical, biological, anthropomorphic, materials, etc.

Err... Imma stick with first-party nominations, since third-party nominations can end up being a bit ridiculous.
-Ephraim (Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones)
-Saki Amamiya (Sin & Punishment) (He has far more potential than a mere assisstance)
-Ninten (MOTHER)
-Roy (Fire Emblem: Sword of Seals) (He oughta return)
-Camus/Zeke/Sirius (Fire Emblems 1-3) (Same character, different names)

Now if I had to go with one third-party character, we all know who I'd choose...
-Kefka Palazzo (Final Fantasy VI)

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
i've always wanted to see, if on a Wii Console, the ability to use a Mii Character. i even know his whole move set, but his Final Smash would be a reign of Miis across the arena...

the idea of Fierce Deity Link would be awesome, except it would make the game WAY to easy... i mean he's very strong, not as strong as Chuck Norris, but you know, he's up there.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I think they should include Majora and Zant. That would be cool. Majora's final smash wood be causing an explosion in the middle of the stage by bringing the moon down. Zant's would be firing a wave of dark magic (or whatever it is). Putting in people from Final Fantasy is a cool idea. Shadow from the Sonic the Hedgehog series would be awesome too.

Megaman is all i ask for, but in terms of actual Nintendo charracters i want to see King K Rool from Donkey Kong Country, and Zoda from the F-Zero series

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Why not Onox from Seasons? But how would he look? What would be his final smash?

I am not sure but I would actually want him to use his fists, that could be brutal!

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
I'm pretty sure this is already a thread...
but whatever.

Nintendo really has to include:

Mega Man
Quote (Cave Story)
Crono (Chrono Trigger)
Gallade (Pokemon)
New Pokemon Trainer (with Snivy, Dewott, and Emboar, perhaps)

Kirino

Tatakae
I want:
Ghirahim
Magnus(Kid Icarus)
Gaol(Kid Icarus)
Zoroark
Paper Mario
Ridley

For third party characters:
Chrono
Megaman
Magus
Amaterasu
Sephiroth

And for stages:
Skyloft for Zelda, and maybe a place from Zelda Wii U.
Volcano place in DCKR for Donkey Kong.
Somewhere in Kid Icarus: Uprising for Kid Icarus.
N's Tower for Pokemon.
Somewhere in Kirby Wii, or Kirby Mass Attack for Kirby.

I really want them to include a couple more third party characters. It would probably be good for them also. I'm not sure if FF characters could make it in, but Snake made it, so why not?

First of all, NO third party characters. This is another reason why I think the RPG and other games Nintendo won't release in the states should be released here, so people will develop a liking for the character and want to play as them in the next SSB.

Second, use all of the previous characters, save for the Third Party ones.

Third, my choices
Magnus (From Kid Icarus Uprising)
King K Rool (From Donkey Kong Country)
Issac (From Golden Sun)
Tatanga (From Super Mario Land)
If lucky
Ghirahim (From Skyward Sword)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom