• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Story Sign Up Thread

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Roger--I'll introduce him along with the newest ones that have yet to be introduced. Thx for joining, and thx for adding the AotL thingy to your siggies, I really appreciate it.

You're welcome Xeldi! ;) Really, it was my pleasure to submit a character. I really enjoy your story and when I figured out people could submit I just HAD to at least try. I felt jealous that there was a Rad, Ark Lantrios, and even Anubis but no Kokiri (or something close to it). And being a proud reader of Ascendance of the Lost I had to copy it into my siggy! The honor 'tis all mine, Dragir King.

I figures I might as well sign up again =P
Hope its not too late, also, let's see if I can remember the Bio from the last times XD

Name: Alex Yuroroshi
Inventory: Chaos Sword, Shield, Ocarina
Job: Blacksmith
Bio: An ordinary blacksmith, he set off to find the three pure metals azurine, aquanine, and crimsonine. As he was searching, he finds an uncharted island that holds a sword known as the Chaos Sword. The sword was forged by demons to counter the master sword, the chaos sword corrupts his mind, and now he will use the Chaos Sword to try to destroy the Master Sword, and revive Ganondorf.
Island: Forest Haven

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
You're welcome Xeldi! ;) Really, it was my pleasure to submit a character. I really enjoy your story and when I figured out people could submit I just HAD to at least try. I felt jealous that there was a Rad, Ark Lantrios, and even Anubis but no Kokiri (or something close to it). And being a proud reader of Ascendance of the Lost I had to copy it into my siggy! The honor 'tis all mine, Dragir King.

Lol...Xeldi? That's a keeper. Yeah Kokiri was the missing link, glad you signed up.

I figures I might as well sign up again =P
Hope its not too late, also, let's see if I can remember the Bio from the last times XD

Name: Alex Yuroroshi
Inventory: Chaos Sword, Shield, Ocarina
Job: Blacksmith
Bio: An ordinary blacksmith, he set off to find the three pure metals azurine, aquanine, and crimsonine. As he was searching, he finds an uncharted island that holds a sword known as the Chaos Sword. The sword was forged by demons to counter the master sword, the chaos sword corrupts his mind, and now he will use the Chaos Sword to try to destroy the Master Sword, and revive Ganondorf.
Island: Forest Haven

I remember this character...in the other story he came out with Knowlee, Yuki and some other character who was a miner, they were about to discover something lost.

Glad you joined, I'll put him in the mix as well.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Oh, okay, that is cool. I think I will print this story when it is done. I mean here at my house. I will also work on covers for it. Maybe Xinnamin can help me with that, I really suck at art, or maybe it's just me that feels too negative. I'll post a pic of Rad soon.

Anubis

The most inactive active
Who is Epna? Sorry, my Zelda knowledge is too scarce.
I think he means Epona..and I posted this message really to say that anyone that reads the AotL can get one of those pics like I and Rad (Xel) got(down in the signature!) in my Gallery! ^^ (4 different colors!) Tell me if I should make more colors! :D

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
Sorry i'm a bit late, I was on holiday for 5 days :P

Anyways, because you asked for it mr rad/xeldi here is my character:

Name: Saskia Zeeron
Inventory: A backpack with notepad, pencils, small scalpels, a magnifier glass and other stuff needed to examine animals/plants. Saskia also has a rusty sword mainly for show.
Bio: Saskia travels around the Great Sea to document all of the wildlife and plantlife on the islands. Her parents never liked their daughter to be a biologist, so after a lot of argues Saskia left her home island for good (taking a lot of money with her). After 4 years of researching, she has a vast knowlegde of the wildlife, but she still miscalculates danger when she wants to research animals resulting in a lot of scratch and teeth marks. Saskia can be friendly and helpful, but her constant talk about biology can be annoying. She doesn't like to fight and tries to avoid conflicts because she has no experience in sword fighting.
Current Island: Saskia is currently studying sea gulls at bird's peak rock

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Oh, okay, that is cool. I think I will print this story when it is done. I mean here at my house. I will also work on covers for it. Maybe Xinnamin can help me with that, I really suck at art, or maybe it's just me that feels too negative. I'll post a pic of Rad soon.

A cover too? Haha, I'm gonna be a busy girl. :xd:
Maybe I got in over my head when I said I would try to draw every character that's gonna appear in the story :lol: But I will prevail even if it takes forever! This'll be fun.

Anubis

The most inactive active
Maybe I got in over my head when I said I would try to draw every character that's gonna appear in the story :lol: But I will prevail even if it takes forever! This'll be fun.
I can help with effects in the background and such. :)

Anubis

The most inactive active
Sweet. I suck with backgrounds. Now I should probably get back to the character art. There's a lot of characters now, goody goody (no I'm not being sarcastic here...I don't think :lol:)
Heheh, then its settled! Woops sorry forgot about the part when Rad decide. :xd: Sorry mate. :P

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Sorry i'm a bit late, I was on holiday for 5 days :P

Anyways, because you asked for it mr rad/xeldi here is my character:

Name: Saskia Zeeron
Inventory: A backpack with notepad, pencils, small scalpels, a magnifier glass and other stuff needed to examine animals/plants. Saskia also has a rusty sword mainly for show.
Bio: Saskia travels around the Great Sea to document all of the wildlife and plantlife on the islands. Her parents never liked their daughter to be a biologist, so after a lot of argues Saskia left her home island for good (taking a lot of money with her). After 4 years of researching, she has a vast knowlegde of the wildlife, but she still miscalculates danger when she wants to research animals resulting in a lot of scratch and teeth marks. Saskia can be friendly and helpful, but her constant talk about biology can be annoying. She doesn't like to fight and tries to avoid conflicts because she has no experience in sword fighting.
Current Island: Saskia is currently studying sea gulls at bird's peak rock

Oh, so you did come! Thanks, Smitie. If some of the newer characters don't appear before Chapter 10, which is the conclusion to this story, they will appear in the Sequel right away. I might have to do that since I said I wanted to close AotL with 10 chapters. No spoilers or anything, just wanted to say that the story closes out at Zelda Castle. Expect a very long Chapter 10, guys/gals.

I am sorry about this, Xinnamin, truly I am. But you should be grateful, the total characters from this story is smaller than the last time I wrote. And, you don't have to draw everyone, I am sure people can submit their own Cherry if they'd like to. :P

I can help with effects in the background and such. :)

Hm, we will see, Anubis, I am not really sure about it yet. But if it does happen, you are free to help.

Heheh, then its settled! Woops sorry forgot about the part when Rad decide. :xd: Sorry mate. :P

Lol, I don't have to decide, it is really up to you. When I said a cover, I didn't mean I want something way good looking. A simple drawing of a few characters will do. I even have the idea of what's it gonna look like already.

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician

I could help to. I'm not good at computer art, but I do have a gallery that I post all my skeched art on. Alot of my friends say I am good. If you post a picture of Rad, I can draw him for you, then you can decide if you want my help or not. :)

(wow, lots of people want to help...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom