• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Story Sign Up Thread

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Oh ok, well post it as soon as you get it, I want to see what she looks like. Probably Din will appear in the Sequel...lots of the new characters that signed up will.
The story does not end at chapter 10, it continues...But the name of the Story: AotL concludes there. I have a new title for the upcoming story as well. I might either post a new thread when I do write it, or continue it under the AOTL one. I am not sure yet.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Here's mine.

Name: Silvos Xalon
Race: Hylian
Inventory: Magic Staff and two throwing knives
Job: Wizard
Bio: Silvos was a boy on soon to be Outset Island ( I am referring to before the flood) when Ganon escaped and he corrupted Silvos, making him want power. He joined Ganondorf but when Hyrule was flooded, the energy of both Ganon and the gods were enough to make Silvos fly through time, but was made ageless. He settled and tryed to find Ganon, but Ganon contacted him through telepathy that the hero had returned. After Ganon's demise at the hands of Link, Silvos vowed to destroy Link and his descendants.
Island: Ghost Ship

His physical description I can't draw but I can describe his clothes. I am getting tired of typing so this is all for now.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Ok. Silvos's physical description is silver robes, albino, 6.6 feet tall. P. S. "Albino" in case you don't know, is a thingy at birth where the child has fragile white skin, white hair, and red eyes. P.S.S. Xeldimus, cool avatar.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Name:Jake Malfos
Race:Unknown
Inventory:Slingshot,Water bombs,3-foot golden sword,hookshot,grappling hook,pegasus boots,boomerang,shurikens,power to transform.
Job:Ninja
Bio:Jake was found at the age of 2 wandering of at sea.Link found him and took care of him till he was 7.Jake has a weak left arm,but a ridiculously strong right one.He became a ninja so that he could be helpful,well known,and stealthy.He also wanted to help people.He can transform for 5 minutes at a time,but after he's done transforming,he can't transform for 3 days.He can transform into an ice dragon or a giant pheonix.
Description:Jake has blue eyes and wears a green cape.He wears sweatpants and a shirt that says "I have gone to find myself.If I return before i get back,keep me there.
Island:Cliff Plateau Isles
Island

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Ok. Silvos's physical description is silver robes, albino, 6.6 feet tall. P. S. "Albino" in case you don't know, is a thingy at birth where the child has fragile white skin, white hair, and red eyes. P.S.S. Xeldimus, cool avatar.

Alright, got it. And thanks, it is suppose to be Medusa, a replacement while I set up one that I want to use.

Well, I was gonna submit a character, but when I tried to post it, it said "could not submit, token is expired". That sucks

I really don't know what that means, you should be able to. Try it again and see what happens. If you took too long, perhaps your session ended and you had to log in again, it's happened to me before. :D
Name:Jake Malfos
Race:Unknown
Inventory:Slingshot,Water bombs,3-foot golden sword,hookshot,grappling hook,pegasus boots,boomerang,shurikens,power to transform.
Job:Ninja
Bio:Jake was found at the age of 2 wandering of at sea.Link found him and took care of him till he was 7.Jake has a weak left arm,but a ridiculously strong right one.He became a ninja so that he could be helpful,well known,and stealthy.He also wanted to help people.He can transform for 5 minutes at a time,but after he's done transforming,he can't transform for 3 days.He can transform into an ice dragon or a giant pheonix.
Description:Jake has blue eyes and wears a green cape.He wears sweatpants and a shirt that says "I have gone to find myself.If I return before i get back,keep me there.
Island:Cliff Plateau Isles
Island

Okay, the bios I will work on myself when I write the story...As to your characters, gentlemen, they are welcomed and will be appearing in the next story, the sequel to this one.

Hazel

A Frog
Hi... I really hope it's still not too late!
Anyway here's my character:

Name: Hazel Nightingale

Inventory: A saber, daggers, different kinds of poison and antidotes, a lock pick and smoke bombs, you know, that kind that makes smoke when it explodes:)

Job: Assassin.

Bio: ? Could you make something up for me?
Island: ? Could you make something up for me?

Hair: long and black to the waist
Eyes: Black, but not everywhere, like black instead of green
Skin: Really white
Clothing: Black silk, that makes no sound when she moves.
She also has two necklaces that are one black and one white with some sorts of fat pearls on them. In the black necklace's pearls, she keeps poison and in the the white one, antidotes.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Hi... I really hope it's still not too late!
Anyway here's my character:

Name: Hazel Nightingale

Inventory: A saber, daggers, different kinds of poison and antidotes, a lock pick and smoke bombs, you know, that kind that makes smoke when it explodes:)

Job: Assassin.

Bio: ? Could you make something up for me?
Island: ? Could you make something up for me?

Hair: long and black to the waist
Eyes: Black, but not everywhere, like black instead of green
Skin: Really white
Clothing: Black silk, that makes no sound when she moves.
She also has two necklaces that are one black and one white with some sorts of fat pearls on them. In the black necklace's pearls, she keeps poison and in the the white one, antidotes.

I think I'll allow your character in, but this is surely the last one I'll be accepting. The story already was canceled, but I started over again and your character will appear in the new story, as well as the others. The story is called The Xeld Anecdotes.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Name: Danny

Age; 14

Race: Human

Job: seeker, Adventurer.

Inventory: Queen of fairies Sword, Rock Spire Shield, Bow of Destiny.
Bio: After a War that broke loose in the Deep blue Sea, Dan and his dad found themselves stranded on an Island, that Island was Rocks' spire Island, One day while trying to find a way to go back to their home back in WindFall Island a Tornado came wiping everything they had, during the Cyclone Danny got separated from his father and landed on MOther and Child Isle with nothing but a shiel that his father made out of the rock from the Island, after being lonely in MaCi the queen of fairies saw his suffering and grnted him with the Queen if Fairies Sword and the strengh to go back and sail in the deep blue sea. Afer he built a cheap raft the wind took him to the shores of Dragon Roost Island were he then spoke to Lord Valoo which granted him the Bow of Destiny, a fine bow made from the best wood and metal and dragon clawed ends which shot arrows that had dragon fangs on the tip. When he went back to the shore just to find out that somebody stole his raft, he then took a ride with a little guy who happened to have a mobile ship store, his name was Beddle, Dan though he could just go back to his homeland, but he had to find his father first. He always convinces himself aslepp with the thought that his fther is still alive.

Appearance: Tall, Weights around 190, Has torn clothes, Has tan Skin, jet black short hair, Bloodshot brown eyes, a
and a serius expression on his face. He later takes the Alias of "Bane".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom