• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Scared Are You?

• Not at all, Actually

• meh

• 2spooky4me

• 3spoopy5me

• I Am A Sandwich And This Does Not Apply To Me

• I'm a Scared Little Sandwich. Hold Me

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Perhaps we can try moving to the next person? Could be that this theme isn't popular? No offense to you Storm but I could see some people being iffy about joining one of your games for reasons I probably don't need to state.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Technically this is Deku's Game since he gave me the idea. but he wanted to do Love Letter, so I opted to be main mod

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I feel bad that nobody is signing up, not gonna lie. I wasn't planning on joining any more games in a while, but this game isn't getting off the ground. I'm really busy with irl stuff so my activity isn't going to be anything special, in fact I may only be able to make one or two posts per game day if the game is active, but I'll join if you absolutely really really really need one more player, but I'd only like to join as a last resort.

Storm

I feel bad that nobody is signing up, not gonna lie. I wasn't planning on joining any more games in a while, but this game isn't getting off the ground. I'm really busy with irl stuff so my activity isn't going to be anything special, in fact I may only be able to make one or two posts per game day if the game is active, but I'll join if you absolutely really really really need one more player, but I'd only like to join as a last resort.
have you down as X, although you're technically 8

Storm

:rhello: Welcome to The Forums QuenLeli. I'm sure you're going to Love it Here. be Sure to Read the Rules of The Forum and Mingle... I think I know who is going to be your bestest Friend

:rno:You Had to say that, didn't you, b0ss?
:rshrug:

That makes 9... We Have enough for the rollings... I will wait Til Tuesday to Begin the Rollings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom