• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Still dying in the Gerudo desert?

I am trying to get to Vah Naboris and has the full set for flamebreaker armor but I am still getting damaged am I using the wrong set?

Zachie

Moo
Flame resist armour does nothing in the desert. Depending on the time you need heat resist or cold resist.

You won't be able to get heat resistant armor--the first one you'll get will have a set bonus that grants you level 1 heat resistance--until you do a quest in the desert, so if you don't have level 1 heat resistance elixirs, or the materials to make some, you're gonna want to do your exploring at night and bring cold resistance equipment until you can get the armor.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
You can give yourself an additional heat/cold resistance level by equipping a frost/flame weapon if you happen to not have any potions.

Getting the first desert outfit will give you a set bonus of level 1 heat resistance which will work in some of the desert (if you have a frost weapon equipped as well, it will give you two levels which is enough to keep you cool anywhere in the desert), then when you get the other desert outfit each individual items will give you heat resistance which will be enough to let you tackle anywhere in the desert without having a frost weapond equipped ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom