• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Start of My Story.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Prologue
Those that come to seek Accalia are either desperate, or brave. Mostly desperate, although some are differnt. Like this child standing bravely at the giant wolf godess's paws, her lips drawn in a grimancing smile. Accalia new, this dirty pesky human was not human. Humans were much more easy to kill without thinking about it. Then again, that boy standing at her side looking a bit more feral then human was even more differnt.
"What do you seek to come this far?" Accalia asked her voice like water tumbling on rocks. Her white tail twitching in slight anoyyance and the boldness of the youths.
"I am the last of my kind and the ruler of my kind. He is one of a race that slowly dies with the land. We ask of your aid and the forest creatures when the time comes." Her clear shrill voice bounced in the forest before fading away.
"You are foolish to ask such of me" Accalia growled he face contorting into a snarl.

And I got busted for staying up on the computer.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I am utterly embarressed I posted this randomly. Stayed up too late.. Mine as well finish it later o-o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom