• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stallord, Blizetta, Armagohma, or Argarok?

In terms of coolness factor, I would have to say Stallord. Face it, he's the most bad-*** looking guy there. :P

But including other factors, I would have to say Blizzeta. In my opinion Blizzeta was the best boss fight in the game. It was way too easy of course; all the bosses were too easy. But she was the most interesting and fun in my opinion. She was also possibly one of the harder ones, which would make sense considering Snowpeak Ruins was especially hard.

I actually almost hate Armogohma and Argarok, so it's definitely neither of them for me. :sweat:

Out of those four, either Stallord or Blizzetta.
Stallord was an interesting boss fight. I liked how the Spinner was used in that boss fight. It was somewhat difficult, especially when you had to dodge the obstacles that rise up from the ground. I also really liked the second phase of his fight, it was brilliant in my opinion.
Blizzetta comes in second. Blizzetta's boss fight also made good use of the weapon obtained in the dungeon: the ball and chain. That one was easy, but the ice made it harder to maneuver around, so that made dodging her attacks harder. Plus, I found the cutscene before the battle hilarious.

Nye Pendragon

derparific
I lovedlovedloved fighting Stallord; the Spinner owns all over items in TP. :x
But I'd have to say I really enjoyed the Blizzeta more, simply because she was the most fun of a boss, but less challenging.
I < 3 the Ball & Chain; I use it for the most ridiculous reasons. (I attempted to defeat Ganondorf in the final battle with it; I knew it would fail, but I couldn't resist).

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Out of those four? I prefer Stallord.

His battle was the most unique out of all the Bosses in Twilight Princess. You had to ride the curve and take aim carefully to hit his spine, And man he can die epically, after JUST destroying his spine, his head is the next part, woopie doo. And we have to ride up and up just to chase his flying head and smack it to the floor. It was fun to ride and to smack, and it was ESPECIALLY fun to feel the wind and to tackle the head with a pointy top.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The most funny Boss is Argorok to me but he is so extremely easy to defeat and the same with Armoghoma. But the most challenging Boss would be Stallord. So to me it would be:
Stallord
Argorok
Armoghoma
Blizetta

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Definitely Stallord. I've always found that boss battle to be the best in the game. It really makes me wish TP were like MM and you could re-do the boss battles, because I'd always be playing that one! Second would be Blitzetta. While she was a lot more difficult than Stallord, I still found that boss battle to be really fun. Especially after I knew what I was doing. :P Armogohma and Argorok come last. Armogohma was bad, just waaaay too easy. Argorok was by far the hardest boss in the game, and I absolutely hated him.

I'm guessing the older of the members here, in terms of how long we've been a part of these forums, will say Stallord (this being as I've spoken to most of them in debates like this and Stallord usually proves to be favourite among them).

I am no different in my discision either, I don't know anyone that doesn't thing that Stallord was the coolest boss found within Twilight Princess. He was in one of the best temples to, and the item you used to kill him was awesome, although its use dwindled after you acquired the item. The theme for the battle and temple in which we battled Stallord was pretty god damn awesome. It was a deathly and bloody place, with skeletons found in there and the undead in many forms, along with several ghosts, it all built up to make our battle with Stallord even greater.

Personally, I don't think that Armogohma lived up to the other three either, he was just as easy as the boss found in the Great Deku Tree in OoT, which was extremely disappointing to see. He was in one of the cooler temples in my opinion to. Blizzeta and Argarok were pretty cool to, but they didn't really live up to the awesome power of Stallord, Blizetta wasn't too far off though.

Kazumi

chagy
For me it's a very close tie between Argarok and Stallord. They are both really cool bosses, and their battles are unique in the way that Zelda has never had anything like them before. Sure, we've seen Stalfos, and we've seen dragons, but we've never fought either of them likes this.

Argarok his epicness going for him. His fight was on the very peak of City in the Sky, high above the clouds. And the only thing keeping you up was your Clawshot a couple of wobbly towers. Other then jumping onto his back and slashing him, the rest of the fight wasn't very cool. It was very easy, and it mostly consisted of swinging around to his back. Cool premise, bad execution. Still an awesome boss though.

As for Stallord, his battle was also fairly epic, and he was definitely more difficult, but I really didn't like the setting. The giant crypt/sand/pile of bones thing wasn't very practical, nor interesting. Never mind epic. I really did like the thing that they did with the chase on the Spinner. That was really fun and interesting, but the rest of the fight was a little less awesome. Still good though. Now if only they could have incorporated some of the fighting elements when you fight him in Link's Crossbow Training..

Anyway, over all it's a tie between Argarok and Stallord. I didn't really care much for the other two of these four bosses.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Most definitely Stallord. He seemed to produce the most challenge for me if I rememner correctly, and he was overall just more fun in my opinion. I like the way the Spinner was utilized, especially since you can't really use it in a fun way in any other place save for that dungeon. He was pretty badass, and probably one of my favorite bosses out of many of the Zelda games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom