• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art SS Comic: Link's Pants

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Love it. My initial reaction to the trousers was a giggle but they are okay. And more comics would be great. The only thing was I couldn't really see the text...

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
Hey, it's not as drastic a change as my own quasi-Western fanfiction-universe Link (currently depicted in my avatar as of this post). I gave him BLUE JEANS and a gunbelt.

That's an awesome idea btw, even if it would cause a Zelda nerdom uprising if it was canon xD

Love it. My initial reaction to the trousers was a giggle but they are okay. And more comics would be great. The only thing was I couldn't really see the text...

Yeah, sorry about that. Stupid image size limit on posts are always too small... The bigger size is in my gallery in my sig and the text is legible there..
Grrr, I hate linking people away from the thread when I post art, but in cases like these it becomes necessary :/

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Haha, that was HILARIOUS. Since when did Link wear baggy-pants?! I hope you make another comic in a similar style to this! Great job!

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Lol, you could say that XD I did make the outline on his eyes thicker, only because they looked that way in the trailer

great i can see it now on the ads 'you loved adult and child Link, you rocked the transformation masks, you went wild for wolf link, now welcome (dun dun dun) DRAG QUEEN LINK! (capable of stunning enemies, only found after obtaining the holy make-up box)'

in my opinion they only swapped one girly feature for a different one :l

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom