• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Why TGN so high and Alana so low?

TGN was based off of something d1 that I'm forgetting at the moment but I town read it then. I'll go back and check.

Alana is low because based on the wagons yesterday I think she took a noncommittal approach with voting Libk so that she wouldn't be looked into much. And I feel like a Seanzie kill might be done by a scum team with her on it.

returnofMCH

here from bulba, don't expect much
ExLight (1): Ragnarokio
Seanzie (1): CynicalSquid
CynicalSquid (3): ExLight, Neon, Seanzie
Link (1): a'lana
Morbid Minish (1): 15337
a'lana (1): Mikey the Moblin
Not Voting: Morbid Minish, Libk, RavenRaziel98, TGN, Killjoy
also this was the final votes for day 1, seeing as it came in before lynch.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Why TGN so high and Alana so low?

Went back and checked. It was because of TGN asking what he missed and Seanzie saying Mikey claimed a redcheck on TGN but had reason to believe he was a miller. The fact that TGN didn't respond to that in any way felt townie to me, because he would have nothing to worry about if he's town. And if he's Mafia I feel like he might have prodded that more.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Went back and checked. It was because of TGN asking what he missed and Seanzie saying Mikey claimed a redcheck on TGN but had reason to believe he was a miller. The fact that TGN didn't respond to that in any way felt townie to me, because he would have nothing to worry about if he's town. And if he's Mafia I feel like he might have prodded that more.
I mean him being busy is NAI imo and couldn't a scummate just recap and tell him privately that seanzie joked about it or smth

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I mean him being busy is NAI imo and couldn't a scummate just recap and tell him privately that seanzie joked about it or smth

Him being busy is NAI to me too.
But it was just the way that he went about it that felt townie to me. Of course a scumbud could tell him it was a joke and recap it, but if he's scum he can use that as a reason to try to cast suspicion on Seanzie. Especially since TGN hasn't played a lot of games, so that would be something easy for scum to push on. The fact that he didn't reply to it at all just feels townier to me.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

The vote on Cynical. If I think that one scum might be on it then that's most likely to be Neon. Because I'm town, Seanzie flipped town, and Ex started the wagon which isn't as likely for scum to do when they're the competing wagon because once Cynical flips town then he's looked into next for being the other wagon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom