• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
limited kill immunity is also a common mechanic in indepts that can only win alone.

Its easily possible that we'll have to kill raven twice or even three times to get rid of him. Ideally this would be done via a vig, but its possible that its still in our interest to lynch him anyways. While its possible he's lying about being lynchproof, i kind of doubt its the case. I would be surprised if he was completely lynchproof though, and would guess that either he is immune to one lynch (possibly alongside full or partial NK immunity), or that he's immune to one or two kills in general.

The other possibility is that he really can't be killed but that every time he does die he suffers in some significant way, which may or may not be helpful to us.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I can say I'm very town, much town. Only thing I can say is that I did target Mikey N1 which was a success.

/unvote
/vote TGN

I'm moving my vote over to TGN. Between the two, Libk has been putting more of an effort in the game.
Why you always seem to vote whoever I vote and right after so?
@Mikey the Moblin do you know what he's talking about?

Why is one of me and Neon mafia?
I don't like some of your posts due to what seemed like rolefishing and CWAC and Neon feels surprisingly unengaged.
Doesn't mean only one of you is mafia, I'm just saying you two aint the best spot in my readslist. Although I'm feeling a lot better about her after she promptly stepped forward to guarantee Rag was cleared.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
limited kill immunity also explains why raven would feel comfortable claiming even if he had an anti-town role

Ragnarokio

as mafia neon basically has to choose between clearing me and putting herself in a situation where one of me and her is probably lying. both are pretty undesirable to her as mafia, so no matter what she does its not particularly telling.

Ragnarokio

its not an instant out, just an undesirable situation to be in. If she's mafia she (or her team) could have decided that confirming she was targeted was better than putting herself under scrutiny when it came down to me accusing her of lying (which most probably results in a wagon between me and her that ends up in either confirming me town when neon is lynched or making neon look worse when i flip town). Its not inescapable because after i flipped town neon would claim a third party could easily have been at work, although considering only town acted during N2 it would be a pretty hard sell.

Thinking about it now, its probably the case that admitting to having been targeted is the stronger play by a decent margin, although its the only play as town so its still not telling.

Why you always seem to vote whoever I vote and right after so?
I could've been even dumber and voted you for absolutely no reason. right? But I didn't did I? Wanna fite?

@Mikey the Moblin do you know what he's talking about?
I'm basically screwing myself over by possibly not saying it and eventually getting voted for being cryptic, or w/e, so I'm gonna say it, I'm a "quack". Mikey was my N1 target. something happened. afaik

a'lana

cotton candy
Are you claiming a role that prevents from converting? Or does 'quack' work differently on this site? I tried to look it up and only came across the mafia.gg wiki page

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom