• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sports

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
I run Cross Country in the Fall and then I do Track and Field in the Winter at my local high school. At Cross Country meets, you run a 5k (3.1 miles), so practice every day is pretty rough, normally alternating between speed and distance workouts for each practice. For Track, I do distance, so 1/2 mile, mile, and 2 mile. My favorite by far is the mile.

For Pro sports, I loosely follow the Miami Heat for Basketball. My older brother is a big fan of the Miami Heat, so he would be watchin' a game and I would watch with him. I dont really follow any other Pro sport.

Do you guys play any sports or follow any certain Professional Sports? Have you played any sports in high school?

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
My favorite sports are:
  1. Baseball.
  2. Skateboarding.
  3. Snowboarding.
  4. Golf.
  5. Boxing.
  6. MMA.
That's what I tend to follow, what I tend to watch. My favorite team is the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, because I've been rooting for them since I was 4 years old when they were the Anaheim Angels.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Never really done any sports, but I loved baseball when I was younger, and still enjoy it today. Was a Texas Rangers fan back then, but now it's more Houston Astros. I'll also watch and enjoy football if it's on, but it's unlikely I'll be the one to turn it on. Kansas City Chiefs and Houston Texans there, but nothing against the Dallas Cowboys.

Motorsports is where it's really at, NASCAR of course being my favorite, but I also enjoy IndyCar, IMSA and grassroots short track racing (mainly late models.) F1 is the big popular one, and the tech there is super impressive, but the actual competition leaves something to be desired.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
A diehard Philadelphia Flyers fan here :D
Although thanks to timezone differences I can't follow the NHL live.
The other sport I follow is football (soccer) but only because Mr Vee follows it and we live near the local football team

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
The only sport I used to play somewhat regularly was paintball. There was a course on base in Baumholder, Germany, so some friends and I would play a lot on the weekends. Enjoyed it so much that I ended up buying my own equipment, including one of those super cool tank extenders that let you keep your air tank mounted on your back instead of as deadweight on the back of your paintball gun.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I hoop it up with buddies every now and then. On TV I like to follow several sports. Right now I am following along with the NFL season. I don't like watching basketball, but I do watch boxing, MMA events, UFC, and a soccer game every now and then.

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
ZD Champion
Fellow loose heat fan here lmao
I love the Jacksonville Jaguars even tho we suck and I also like to follow spring football like the UFL, unfortunately my Orlando XFL team was cut :(

Guinea

Basically Tingle
Every once in a blue moon I'll watch a soccer game or some sumo matches.

Once in a blood moon I'll go play disc golf.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
No one watches Cricket here?
I used to watch Cricket when I was little. But I became bored when I was in 6th or 7th grade. I rarely watch it nowadays.

Now I watch UFC and ONE FC a bit. Connor mcGregor, Khamzat, Alex Pereira and Charles Oliveira are my favorite athletes. Props for Tony Ferguson for hanging on for long without retiring in haste. Sucks that Polyana took that decision she could've done more. I think Brazilians are beasts when it comes to fighting

As for sports I used to do, I did sub junior Basketball, Swimming and Karate (if you call that a sport). Tbh, I was kinda mediocre in all three. I was never called out of bench in Basketball. I was a substitute for every single match. Never qualified for the swim team.

My future interests include BJJ, Powerlifting, Weightlifting and Horse riding.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I don't really follow any sports, or root for any teams in my area. Never was much of a passionate sports fan.

I do have memories of watching football matches with my dad on tv when I was little though, that was fun.

I did play soccer for a few years until I turned 13, then I was too old to sign up anymore. Last year in the fall I finally got to play some soccer again at a homeschool co-op group, but they didn't continue it this spring, unfortunately. Soccer's my favorite sport, probably because I played it growing up, hah. I like to watch matches whenever I'm able to though, which is only if I'm at a hotel because we don't pay for a sports channel on the roku or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom