• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Spoilers!!! A Certain Mission Within the Realm of A Certain Clan

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
I just didn't like how silly the boss was. If was funny, I was just kinda hoping he wouldn't be, since the idea of the Yiga clan was so badass to me.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
I just didn't like how silly the boss was. If was funny, I was just kinda hoping he wouldn't be, since the idea of the Yiga clan was so badass to me.
I can see that. You've got to admit it was very Zelda though. I was all, "Sweet, a second phase!" and then the fool ends himself. Tell me you didn't expect him to rise up out of the pit as some winged demon. But no, Zelda = Zelda.

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
I was hoping that they would have multiple hideouts scattered around, like at least 3 with different leaders and stuff... :) But no, just one. (What happened to the Gerudo who was being held prisoner?)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I was hoping that they would have multiple hideouts scattered around, like at least 3 with different leaders and stuff... :) But no, just one. (What happened to the Gerudo who was being held prisoner?)
The Gerudo will tell you she's gone again and then later on in the game you're going to walk into her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom