• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom [Spoiler] Koume and Kotake in "Tears of the Kingdom"? (Past)

Are These 2 Gerudo "Koume and Kotake"?

• 1. Yes Most Certainly!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • 2. Definitely Not.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 3. Still Unsure/Unconvinced.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Are these 2 Gerudo "Koume and Kotake"?

twinrova-in-tears-of-the-kingdom-possible-dlc-boss-v0-yl4r4uljji4b1.jpg

1700632662235.png

Koume Kotake totk.png

I guess it’s possible. I don’t recall whether I’d actually heard it confirmed anywhere. But it wouldn’t be the first time a small detail like this was put in - in Wind Waker, Ganondorf’s two swords apparently have their names on them. But I doubt that they’re the same ones, or that it matters much if they weren’t important enough to get any dialogue or anything.

I guess it’s possible. I don’t recall whether I’d actually heard it confirmed anywhere. But it wouldn’t be the first time a small detail like this was put in - in Wind Waker, Ganondorf’s two swords apparently have their names on them. But I doubt that they’re the same ones, or that it matters much if they weren’t important enough to get any dialogue or anything.
The Confirmation of their existence may or may not open up new "Canon" datums in the timeline and the application of them in the use of theory development.
Since "Totk" is so new, its yet to be discussed by many communities,
I believe its good to get these bits of information out to the ZD community. :)
Thanks for your post Kun!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom