• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Spoiler! Another Boss from a ALttP Confirmed!

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
Hey everyone, Vita here. Today, I want to let those who don't mind spoilers that much like how Moldorm from ALttP was confirmed months back and Helmasaur King sometime a while recently, yet another boss from ALttP has been recently confirmed for ALBW.

[video=youtube;NtQDEV1RPYU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtQDEV1RPYU[/video]

What do you people think? You excited for this boss's return?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
1) Battle looks repetitive as all get out. Zelda bosses typically are such, but eh it's not really my thing.
2) One heart worth of damage per hit is not worth it. Qive me Hero Mode by default.
3) Enemy AI seems to be dumbed down.
4) I love Blind's size; qimme dat. Just wondering how he's still alive.

I hope they don't bring back too many elements from Alttp, although the odd boss/dungeon pays nice homage to the original, I would prefer to see more innovative ideas. That said, I like how Blind is almost reinvented and not just a rehash like Moldorm.

Interesting concept here, and he looks very badass. Although I do agree that one heart of damage is VERY weak

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I think the best way to bring back old bosses would be to bring them back as mid dungeon bosses, leaving the final boss to be something completely new! But i guess thats asking too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom