• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Spaceballs 2: The Quest for More Money

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
We're back for the Sequel. Normal Mafia rules apply for now, though that could change during the course of the game. Once you have received your role, confirm below. Days will last 72 hours with nights last 24 hours. I'll start the first day after all players confirm =

@Mellow Ezlo
@Ragnarokio
@Mongoose
@15377
@Morbid Minish
@Hapi
@Captan_Lunch
@Seanzie
@MightyMario

STANDARD GAME RULES APPLY, PLUS THESE WHICH HAVE BEEN ADDED DURING PLAY

NO CLAIMS ALLOWED HARD OR SOFT

The jeopardy rule. Each post going forward must now start as if you are a contestant in a round of jeopardy. If your post does not start in this way, it must be disregarded by all players. It can't be used as evidence. Any votes contained in the post will not be counted.

you May not talk about players who are no longer on spaceball 1

Players may only vote once each day phase

players must post at least 3 times per day phase.

Last edited:

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
5EEB7D34-EBE1-4FEB-8375-026FC8EA6619.png
Greetings, potential customers! Wes Weasely’s the name, selling’s the game!

As the top salesman for H.D.S.V.A.D.L., I am legally under my contract supposed to confirm that you’ll all be satisfied with the top-notch quality of our wonderful and magnificent products!

Last edited:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Sweet! And with that Day one begins.

Lonestar and his crew are up to no good. They've managed to board spaceball one and it's up to you to stop them. May the Schwartz be with you!

Day 1 will end Thursday, July 7th at 3 pm est.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom