• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sound Clips You Love

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
What are some sound effects and voice clips from Zelda games that you think are awesome?

I freaking love the sound of collecting the tear vessel in Skyward Sword. Actually a main factor to looking forward to the silent realms. XD
Also, Link's voice in Twilight Princess. Dem screams so sexy. In particular, the yell he does when performing the Jump Strike. A good a reason if any to spam the move. :P

...and for the hell of it, here's a website with all the sound effects from all the zelda games. Have a ball.

Last edited:

Night Owl

~Momentai
Wind Waker's "come on" is pretty memorable.
I'm pretty sure fan's were all "Omg, Link spoke" when they heard it. :P

I Love Makar's jingle when he walks, for whatever reason I find it hilarious.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I might be seen as a little awkotaco for this, but, you know Link's yell when he falls in lava in Twilight Princess? I think that is like, the most amazing sound clip ever. I don't have any preview of it, though, which saddens me. It's my favorite and I love making Link jump into some lava just to hear that <3

I also love every voice clip that OoT Adult and Young Link have.

My fav sound clip would have to be either the scream link does when he puts on a mask in MM, i Love the item catch and have it as a txt ringtone lol and i absolutely love the miniboss battle music from windwaker. [video=youtube;XF24XSYYiDw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF24XSYYiDw[/video]

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I might be seen as a little awkotaco for this, but, you know Link's yell when he falls in lava in Twilight Princess? I think that is like, the most amazing sound clip ever. I don't have any preview of it, though, which saddens me. It's my favorite and I love making Link jump into some lava just to hear that <3

Hmmm...don't recall that one. Gonna need to jump in some lava next time I play. :P I can't seem to find it either.

...absolutely love the miniboss battle music from windwaker.
[video=youtube;XF24XSYYiDw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF24XSYYiDw[/video]

While that is a really awesome track, please refrain from posting music in this thread, we got enough of those already. Sound effects only. :yes:

I have a few but no links =[

Twilight Princess- After a spin attack i love the sound the sword makes
Ocarina of Time- Hookshot chain noise
Wind Waker- the cute camera noise
Wind Waker- King of Red Lion's voice
A Link to the Past- health/heart get

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
SS Link reacts more amusingly to falling in lava...TP Link just sinks in it like "goodbye cruel world!", SS Link jumps up, yells like a baboon, and tries to extinguish his burning behind. At least he keeps the fire toward the back lol. Two words: roasted nuts *shot*

Anyway. Bokoblins rolling down hills or falling off tightropes(SS). Can't think of any others atm.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
"Drawing the master sword". Does that count? its music kind of but its very short and only a few notes.

And of course the secret jingle

I also love the sound it makes when you pick up a golden bug in TP

-Slashing things in Skyward Sword
-Skyward Sword's "secret" noise
-Pretty much all sound bits in Skyward Sword
-TP Link's voice when doing a great spin

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I really like the sounds that the Hookshot and Clawshot make when you fire them, especially the Clawshot! I also like the sounds of getting Rupees, arrows, magic, bomb drops, etc. in OoT and MM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom