• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Soul Calibur 6 Interest thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
so I was hoping I could possibly see if anyone plays Soul Calibur 6, and would like to possibly play together, and maybe sometime in the future figure out how to do a Tournament in the future Possibly

Thoughts?
Questions?
Concerns?
Explosions?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Hello. I was indeed big into SC6. I am currently waiting for the free season 2 update where new moves will be added before getting into playing it again. That way it will be easier to get used to the gameplay changes. As soon as that drops I shall almost certainly be getting into playing online again.

I did want to get the game but two things have turned me off it.
1. The crappy box art. It's pandering to famous non SC universe characters and a big middle finger to the fans of the series favourites.
2. I've never found out how hard the easy difficulty is and if that difficulty is the whole game or just a cut down version of it. I suck at these type of fighting games and really wanted to know this but so far no one I've asked has been able to tell me.

So yeah my interest is there but as you see barriers exist for me to get it. Of cause point 1 is just cosmetic but point 2 is serious.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
You know I'm down for Soul but it might be a month or so for me because I'm planning on getting a new computer.

As for The8thark's concerns, the game really isn't hard to learn, as far as the very basics of it go, but like a lot of fighting games difficult to master. There's definitely stuff this game does differently than other 3D fighters, but it's pretty learnable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom