• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sonic 4 Ep 2 Screenshots

Um... your link has a ninja in it. o.o Anyway, these look amazing. As long as they fixed the physics, this'll be a great game.

For some reason if you have two Os next to each other than it does that(or its the period). Whenever I try to remove it, the link doesn't work. Please ignore it or even better, someone please tell me how to fix it.

Last edited:

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I really enjoyed the first episode as well as it's physics. I don't know why people want it to be identical, it's not like the original games had the best physics in the world. The year is now 2012, so give me proper physics instead of loose outdated physics. Anyway, I'm happy they have Tails following you around the stage again, been wanting that in a 3D game but this is good too. Judging from those pics, Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 looks very beautiful.

Edit: The Link doesn't work.

I really enjoyed the first episode as well as it's physics. I don't know why people want it to be identical, it's not like the original games had the best physics in the world. The year is now 2012, so give me proper physics instead of loose outdated physics. Anyway, I'm happy they have Tails following you around the stage again, been wanting that in a 3D game but this is good too. Judging from those pics, Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 looks very beautiful.

Edit: The Link doesn't work.

Try it again and if it still doesn't work then google SonicRetro

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom