• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Son Goku VS SuperMan

Starbound, WHY?! lol For now, I'd have to say Son Goku. His abilities are far superior to Superman's on SO many levels. I may return to this thread to expound upon my reasons as more replies come in.

LET THE INTERNET FLAME WAR BEGIN!!! lol just kidding, just kidding.
Goku would win for sure, saiyans are just overpowered and i really like Goku.
Cha la, head Cha la~!!

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Starbound, WHY?! lol For now, I'd have to say Son Goku. His abilities are far superior to Superman's on SO many levels. I may return to this thread to expound upon my reasons as more replies come in.

How so? Last time I checked Superman was far more superior to Goku in every way. He's much stronger and has demonstrated this on many occasions and he's also much faster. Come on, he achieved the speed of light inside a black hole. I also hear that Goku isn't that smart while Superman is very intelligent with a brain much more superior to a human (being Kryptonian and all). You can talk about all of Goku's Saiyan forms but they still don't match up to a Kryptonian. Superman has been hit with attacks that can destroy a galaxy and lived while Goku has died from moves meant to destroy a planet (which by the way Superman can lift). Superman also has more abilities than just flight, super strength, and super speed. He can freeze Goku with his cold breath, he can also blast him with his heat vision as well as kill Goku from the inside with microscopic x-ray heat vision, just to name a few of Superman's powers.

Yeah yeah Goku can fight but so can Superman as he was trained by Wildcat in boxing, Mongul in space and underwater combat, and by Batman in martial arts. Superman can handle anything Goku throws at him seeing as how Superman's endurance is limitless. Superman can't really die as long as he's under yellow sun (unless some sort of weakness was used against him). If they where to fight Goku wouldn't have a chance to blast Superman because Superman would get straight to the action instead of talking to him and letting him charge his moves like everyone does in that horrendous anime.

I notice so many people always side with Goku and it seems so because of their ignorance to Superman and what he can do.

Last edited:

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
in a fight where they could use all their abilities I'd give it to superman but in something like a boxing match then I'd say goku

How so? Last time I checked Superman was far more superior to Goku in every way. He's much stronger and has demonstrated this on many occasions and he's also much faster. Come on, he achieved the speed of light inside a black hole. I also hear that Goku isn't that smart while Superman is very intelligent with a brain much more superior to a human (being Kryptonian and all). You can talk about all of Goku's Saiyan forms but they still don't match up to a Kryptonian. Superman has been hit with attacks that can destroy a galaxy and lived while Goku has died from moves meant to destroy a planet (which by the way Superman can lift). Superman also has more abilities than just flight, super strength, and super speed. He can freeze Goku with his cold breath, he can also blast him with his heat vision as well as kill Goku from the inside with microscopic x-ray heat vision, just to name a few of Superman's powers.

Yeah yeah Goku can fight but so can Superman as he was trained by Wildcat in boxing, Mongul in space and underwater combat, and by Batman in martial arts. Superman can handle anything Goku throws at him seeing as how Superman's endurance is limitless. Superman can't really die as long as he's under yellow sun (unless some sort of weakness was used against him). If they where to fight Goku wouldn't have a chance to blast Superman because Superman would get straight to the action instead of talking to him and letting him charge his moves like everyone does in that horrendous anime.

I notice so many people always side of Goku and it seems so because of their ignorance to Superman and what he can do.

You win. :yes:

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Ohhh good match. yet, who will win. I wonder...
buugito-17805.jpg

dbz_goku_wallpaper_by_ssdeath3.jpg

Goku will own superman. Super saiyan amirite? Superman is weakened by kryptonite, this is fact. Goku has many weaknesses, yet he powers through them. if goku went super saiyan 4, superman would be demolished. DE-MAHL-ISHED. 10x Kamehameha= Superman's doom. Both have died the same amount of times, yes. But superman died from a punch. A punch. Goku let himself die both times. Against Raditz and Cell. Also, Goku could dodge Supermans attacks. instant transmission. Enough said.

Attachments

• 7fcNreJmor1h2houSPRSxqmKo1_500.jpg
    7fcNreJmor1h2houSPRSxqmKo1_500.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 264-95.jpg
    264-95.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Ohhh good match. yet, who will win. I wonder...

Goku will own superman. Super saiyan amirite? Superman is weakened by kryptonite, this is fact. Goku has many weaknesses, yet he powers through them. if goku went super saiyan 4, superman would be demolished. DE-MAHL-ISHED. 10x Kamehameha= Superman's doom. Both have died the same amount of times, yes. But superman died from a punch. A punch. Goku let himself die both times. Against Raditz and Cell. Also, Goku could dodge Supermans attacks. instant transmission. Enough said.

Why did you have to make me sick with those pictures?

What does Kryptonite have to do with this fight? Goku is too stupid to find out any of Superman's weaknesses. And about this Kamehamecrap thing...exactly how long does he need to stall before he can do it? Because I know Superman won't just stand there and talk it out with him. And please, elaborate on this death that Superman took from a punch. Because you're just telling the part of the story that you think will help your point. Your argument still seems pretty flat as you assume Superman will just stand there and not fight back.

And also, just because Goku can transform into a "stronger" state doesn't mean that Superman is any weaker. Superman never goes to full power because he can do lots of damage so he holds back until he is forced to crank up the power. Superman is already more powerful than any of Goku's forms. He doesn't need to transform unlike somebody...

Face it, Superman is and will always be better than Goku. Whether it's in comics, popularity, powers, etc.

Last edited:

Nicholas

The legend of nick
The man of steel

Superman because he's indestructable but if kid goku has kyponite well then he's done for of course the sun will bring him back

Last edited:

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Why did you have to make me sick with those pictures?

What does Kryptonite have to do with this fight? Goku is too stupid to find out any of Superman's weaknesses. And about this Kamehamecrap thing...exactly how long does he need to stall before he can do it? Because I know Superman won't just stand there and talk it out with him. And please, elaborate on this death that Superman took from a punch. Because you're just telling the part of the story that you think will help your point. Your argument still seems pretty flat as you assume Superman will just stand there and not fight back.

And also, just because Goku can transform into a "stronger" state doesn't mean that Superman is any weaker. Superman never goes to full power because he can do lots of damage so he holds back until he is forced to crank up the power. Superman is already more powerful than any of Goku's forms. He doesn't need to transform unlike somebody...

Face it, Superman is and will always be better than Goku. Whether it's in comics, popularity, powers, etc.

Doomsday. Doomsday punched superman, superman died. Also, goku isn't stupid. Obviously you havent watched the series, cause you would know he does his research before he goes to fight somebody. Broly for example, etc. Super man is NOT more powerful then all of goku's forms. As a Super Saiyan 4, his power level increase from Super Saiyan 3 by 1 million. So how is it that Superman can be so powerful without even powering up?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Doomsday. Doomsday punched superman, superman died. Also, goku isn't stupid. Obviously you havent watched the series, cause you would know he does his research before he goes to fight somebody. Broly for example, etc. Super man is NOT more powerful then all of goku's forms. As a Super Saiyan 4, his power level increase from Super Saiyan 3 by 1 million. So how is it that Superman can be so powerful without even powering up?

This shows your ignorance... Doomsday never killed Superman. Superman, if anything "killed" himself. Superman never actually died in that battle because he is under the yellow sun in which his vitals stay low enough for him to eventually come back. And bringing in Doomsday to your argument doesn't really help since Doomsday is yet another person that can kill Goku. Wait... he researches enemies! Damn Superman is doomed (sarcasm). How's he going to research something out of his existence. Even he was able to he wouldn't have the chance too. And correct me if I'm wrong but, doesn't Super Saiyan 4 only exist in the tv series? The Manga only goes up to three. Pfft, Superman is still stronger than Super Saiyan 4... He's already Super, he's Kryptonian. That's enough to defeat him. How about you look up Superman before jumping to conclusions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom