• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Socks; Yay or Nay?

A random thread that asks a simple question.

I have a friend who is obsessed with socks, seriously, socks are a massive obsession for her. She has a lot of socks and almost a pair for everything she does. (even has different pair for different games that she plays on consoles) and its the primary thing that she talks about. Play a drinking game and take a shot every time she says the word socks and you'll end up in casualty....

I know that its gonna be freakishly rare for anyone else to like socks as much as she does on this site but how do you all feel about socks in general?
Do you like wearing them?
Do you find them comfy or annoying and irritating?
Do you only wear them when you need to or do you avoid them when you can?

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I don't like socks very much. I love the open air on my feet. It's generally a pain needing to put them on, as well. When I need to do something outside for a bit (like get the mail or take out the garbage), I tend to just go bare feet because I can't be screwed putting on socks just to put on my shoes afterward.

The only good thing is the awesome feeling of taking them off after having them on all day.
c2c.png

Last edited:

Dan

I normally never wear socks at all, my feet have gotten quite hard underneath because of that reason. I now resort to socks when needing to get warmer, and socks can have uses for me buuuuuut.

usPJM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I really am a weirdo when it comes to socks. Most of the time I always walk around on my bare feet. But sometimes I have to wear socks when I go sleep because of my very cold feet. They are easily cold as ice even during summer. This causes cramps in my feet or toes at night

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I wear socks almost all the time when going outside. I usually wear sneakers when going out, so I always put a pair of socks on too. Sometimes in the summer, however, I wear sandals when going out, and I don't usually wear socks then. When I'm in my house, I almost never wear socks unless it's winter and it's freezing cold and my parents refuse the raise the heat.

I like wearing socks because i dont like looking at my feet (ugly things), though my feet aren't as trashed as the rest of my body so i dont need to worry about material catching on dead skin and pricking me. As a creature of habit though i've grown quite fond of trainer liners/ankle socks, theyre quite cute and i do like seeing them on other people too.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I try to wear socks all of the time because they're comfy and I get an odd sense of protection when wearing them outside the house. When I'm inside, I make like the Subrosians of Oracle of Seasons do and "do whatever"...I don't really care whether I am wearing socks or not. :)

Dan

Oh and yesterday I walked around wearing one sock. I hope that is a valuable contribution to this semi-grown calf forum.

Joy

The Sexy One
I only ever wear socks in some shoes like trainers or converse, and I walk around barefoot inside my house. I don't like wearing socks.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
i only wear long socks, ankle socks irritate me. but i just wear socks when i have to, i don't really care if i wear them or not

octorok74

TETTAC
I dislike wearing socks. They annoy me. Even during the coldest winters I refuse to wear socks unless I'm leaving the house, which is almost only to shovel snow or go to school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom