• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shower Curtain or Shower Door?

Shower Door or Shower curtain?

• Door

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Curtain

• Tub

• Open-air

• Bathes in a lake

• Baths?

• Total voters

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
It's past midnight, I'm bored, curious, and tired as crap. Do you prefer a shower door or a shower curtain?

**** yeah past midnight posting. Always have the best, most devilishly insightful topics. Murica.

*shot*

Fig

The Altruist
As of now, I have a shower bed. I agree with ALiT here when it comes to cleaning off the condensation after using a shower, but I believe having a nice shower curtain is a small luxury. Speaking of shower curtains, I would like to have one something similar to this:
social-shower-curtain-2.jpg

Beeker

Wild Card
After using both, I think I prefer shower curtains more. They're much easier to handle for me, and every time I use a door, it takes a while to open it right. xD

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
We have a door! Because if zombies attack we could hide in the shower and close the door and then escape through the little window, and they couldn't get in while we got it open. Whereas a curtain would mean the zombies would get through and we'd die.

Gotta think about these things when your decorating your home. My boyfriend ain't no Rick, so have to prepare these things myself. ;)

Also it's easier to clean and came with the flat. But mostly the stuff I said above.

Chiraku

Demon slayer
Our house is a product of Thai Architecture. Therefore our shower is a faucet hung up in the corner of the bathroom where the drain is.
Luxurious, I know.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Rule #659 why I shouldn't make threads when I'm tired... anyhow I prefer doors. Hotels I stay at usually have curtains and they just feel wired when they get wet.

As of now, I have a shower bed. I agree with ALiT here when it comes to cleaning off the condensation after using a shower, but I believe having a nice shower curtain is a small luxury. Speaking of shower curtains, I would like to have one something similar to this:
social-shower-curtain-2.jpg

Mind elaborating?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I guess I prefer curtains, since I've never been in a shower with a door. My parents have their own bathroom that has a shower with a door, but I've never used it. There's a bathroom for me and my brother that has a bathtub/shower, but that has a curtain. I've always used that. Any hotel I've ever been in had a shower with a curtain. So, I've just never been in a shower with a door.

Fig

The Altruist
Whoops, that was a slip in my train of thought. I meant to say I have a shower door but I was in my bed when writing the post. I"ll make sure to fix that as soon as possible. Speaking of hotels, I genuinely love the shower curtains that are found inside a hotel's restroom! They usually feel soft and smooth and have a nice design in the fabric. One suggestion that I have for you Term is to have the free end of the curtain to be hanging from outside the shower/tub. :P

Skunk

Floof
Curtain because I don't have a shower that could have a door that would work well.

Sheik

:the:
We have two showers, one with a curtain and the other with a door. I prefer using the one with a curtain, so I'll go with that.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
The only shower I've been in with a shower door was mostly transparent and there was no bathroom door so it was really uncomfortable.

I prefer curtains :yes:

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I have never used a shower door in my life. They are always reserved for the Master Bedroom, never the guests'. Guess that "open air" would mean nothing to block the water. That doesn't sound tidy enough to be used unless you needed to pressure wash your bathroom. While bathing "skinny dip-style" sounds freeing and refreshing, no one has ever taken me to a lake.

I used to use a tub to bathe. No, not a bath tub. It use one of those small ones that hospital patients relieve themselves in. But don't worry, for this was was new (or at lest sterilized). My fondness toward that method wasn't great;it took forever relied on boiling water on a stove. I did this for ~8 years before I moved somewhere with proper plumbing.

And, yes, I do shower/bathe, but only with a curtain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom