• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Shiekah Tribe in Skyward Sword ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master

Upcoming
Okay , Listen to me and Listen to me Well . I've been thinking , since Skyward Sword is said to be before Ocarina of Time , is it possible that the Shiekah Tribe will be in the game ? I want to know what you guys think about this theory .

RULES : Please , keep the language PG

:zelda: + :) = <3

Master

Upcoming
To Tell you the Truth...............

To tell you the truth , i don't know how many years Skyward Sword is before Ocarina of Time(No one really knows right now) . But I really believe that the Shiekahs are going to be in Skyward Sword (or at the least a reference to them ) . Since they were the creators of Kakariko Village , or at least i think , I havent played OoT in a while .

So that is my Update for now , So see you guys later , and take care .

:zelda: + :) =<3

Rishian

The Meat Shield
In OOT as a child the village is being built by the builders (the Boss is NOT happy with them running around like idiots..)
It seems to me that the village is built around the well in which Impa imprisioned the shadow creature.

Now I can really... REALLY hope that there are Shiekah in SS.. I'd be a very happy camper if thats the case!

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Actually, Impa, who is a mortal who seems to be 50 (human years), created Kakariko Village, so Kakariko Village can't be in ZSS if it is +50. (Ignore the mistranslation that says she was raised in the village, she made the village, then years later opened it to the public.)

Just because the village was built recently doesn't mean the Sheikah people are a recent race (If that makes any sense). For all we know they just wandered around Hyrule and the surrounding lands before settling down to create Kakariko.

I would obviously be extremely happy if the Sheikah were in SS ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom