• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shee Vanear Shrine, Twin Memories mission

Has anyone done a summit mission where you have to remember something to solve a puzzle in Shee Vanear Shrine, Twin Memories?
In the mission, there is a square 5x5, and 5 balls that need to be placed somehow.
The initial arrangement is, if viewed from above, the stairs 1x5; 2x3; 3x1; 4x4; 5x2. Question What is the answer to complete this task?

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I'm pretty sure the solution to each puzzle is highlights on the wall of the opposite shrine. There's a second shine on the mountain that offers the solution it the first, while the first contains the solution for the second.

I recommend taking a screenshot.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the solution to each puzzle is highlights on the wall of the opposite shrine. There's a second shine on the mountain that offers the solution it the first, while the first contains the solution for the second.

I recommend taking a screenshot.
It's not actually on the wall, it's the arrangement of the balls when you enter the shrines. The initial arrangements is the solution to the others puzzle. If you mess up the arrangement just exit and reenter so you can remember the solution for one of them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom