• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

She is the Main Boss?

X

xXJuggernautXx

Can anyone say romantic betrayal? Link falls in love with said villain, is manipulated, makes some bad choices, dark epiphany when plans finally come to light, etc, etc?

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Can anyone say romantic betrayal? Link falls in love with said villain, is manipulated, makes some bad choices, dark epiphany when plans finally come to light, etc, etc?
Meeeeh, good idea, just not suitable for a Zelda game.

Really, I don't want a female Villain. Remember Veran? She struck me as more of a ***** than evil villain. The problem with female villains is that they're usually made out to be *****y sex symbols. Veran was like WA-BAM! with the hips and the tits. Imagine if that was in 3D. I know it'd be visually appealing, but that doesn't need to be in Zelda. Unless they can pull of making a female villain somebody who's character is well developed, then I don't want one. With ugly men like Ganondorf, they tend to focus on the character's background more.

This is the case with most game villains. Even the most deranged, effed-up female villains end up being nothing more than eye candy in the end, and I don't want that in my Zelda. I want Nintendo to blow me away again. Not saying she shouldn't be a hottie if there was a female villain, but I really do want there to be a lot of focus on the character and her reasons for being the antagonist.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
hey, who knows? even Zelda was possessed at the end of TP, it may turn out that Link and the mysterious girl have to duke it out at some point but somehow i think its unlikely... im not sure why but i'm thinking this pair will become the best of friends in this new Zelda. but of course that's just a theory. I could turn out that she betrays Link or that Link is forced to watch her die. Man i have no clue! But whatever role she plays i'm sure it will be epic!

But if she does turn out to be the boss of the entire game I hope she kills Link! A boss like her that can cause me to game over 2-3 time before beating her would be awesome. Zelda bosses were way harder back in the day...

Nye Pendragon

derparific
Interesting idea. I wouldn't mind a new 'major' villian other than Ganon(dorf) but I'd prefer that if she /was/ a villian to be the MAIN villian, unlike Zant and the dude from LTTP (I can't remember for the life of me his name..), and not just a pawn for Ganon(dorf).

eponafan

Midna fan also
It would be more interesting if she and Link fall in love first before she reveals that she's evil.

Im all for change. I think that adding a slight bit of romance into zelda would not be bad Other thank link and sairia/zelda/illia

Users who are viewing this thread