• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Revali... The most useless character in the entire game! (My Opinion) (possible Spoilers)

Hello all,

So, I am proud to own pretty much every single game "Musou" type game out there, even the "worse for wear" ones, such as "Warriors All-Stars", and I can still find majority of characters in that game at least somewhat playable.

With that said, I found/find Revali the absolute worst character in this game. His gimmick at first was a neat idea, spam thousands of arrows, and you'd think this would fill up his special gauge rather quick, or at the very least do damage, but his combo's really don't do nothing impressive at all, especially when compared to Teba, the better of the the two chickens, who 's 5th combo can literally destroy commanders without even breaking their "Weakness Gauge", while Revali has insane amounts of trouble, even killing the fodder.

Seriously, you'd think for one of the "Four Beast Pilots", he would at least be better than Teba, as most of the Pilots are to their inferiors, except Daruk, but he's an entirely different story, and still doesn't suck quite as much as Revali.

Just felt like I had to vent a little about Revali after just finishing the game. He was my least played character, wouldn't be surprised if that was true for absolutely everyone who played this game.

I feel like for how much of a Prick he is in BoTW, and in this game, "maybe" he should have backed it up a little bit.

Revali is my most-played character, and I quite like the way he plays. I can see he's not for everyone, but that goes for any character in any game with varied movesets. One of his strong suits in my experience is that he's incredibly great against taluses because he always has access to their weak points from the air. His aerial combos do quite the number in general. I also enjoy Teba--he chips through weakpoint gauges quite quickly with his arrow barrages, but I prefer Revali over him because Revali's a bit more orderly and easier to control, at least for me.

But it is ultimately a playstyle preference thing, of course, and I can guarantee that everyone here does have their least-played or least liked character moveset in the roster. I personally enjoy ranged characters, which is why bord boys™ are up there as my faves.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It's your opinion but I find him very playable. You need to use combo's to get the best out of Revali. He is also better in the air than on the ground. Combined with air attacks and combo's he can be an absolute beast. Personally I find Daruk and Kohga worse to play. Although I agree with you about Teba being the better one out of those two (Revali and Teba). But of course it depends on the player's choice. I know a lot of people don't like playing Agitha in HW 1. But I had no troubles once I figured out how to play her.
Revali isn't my main player but not because of the way he plays because I do like him a lot as playable character. I like others a bit better. Teba though is one of the characters I take with me on almost every mission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom