• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Resident Evil Revelations Coming to the PS3 and XBOX 360

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Thoughts? Thoughts? My only thoughts are these: what a waste the 3DS version was, if these rumors are true. I paid $40 for a short game that, despite the tons of scares and horror, looked terrible and didn't have nearly as much content as I expected. Getting that same scare with a lot more content and of course HD visuals? That's a dream come true. The only problem is that it doesn't seem Resident Evil will ever touch the Wii U. :(

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
I hope this is true. Revelations is a great game and it deserves to be featured on both platforms. If they get this out to more people and it does well, then maybe Capcom will take note for RE7.

I am crying right now.
ec4a32146997d9d04151e91f4621931f55589151.jpg__576x480_q85.jpg

<3 Favorite female character!!

EDIT: Looks like the WiiU might get some RE love too: Wii U News: Wii U online hub 'accidentally hacked' on day one [UPDATE] - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
It's not official yet, so I wouldn't get my hopes up. Personally, I think it would be really cool if Revelations was ported to the consoles, more Wii U than 360 and PS3, but whatever. I just hope it isn't a straight up port, and actually gets upped to fit console standards.

Resident Evil: Revelations was the closest thing we had to survival horror in 7 years, so I hope bringing this game to a wider audience does the series justice as a survival horror franchise. Here's to Resident Evil 7 redefining the series.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
REvelations is arguably the best Resident Evil game since RE4 or even RE2 if you prefer the 'classic' Resident Evil. It was one of the three games I bought my 3DS for and is honestly the best game I have for the handheld. It is a modern classic in my opinion and pretty much the kind of the thing the Resident Evil franchise should be doing in future.

Making it more widely available can only be a good thing in my opinion and if they include some decent and worthwhile additional content, I very well may purchase the game once again :)

ILU

i luv u
IF THIS IS TRUE......holy.... I will cry tears of joy. I haven't even completed it on the 3DS because I keep getting interrupted by thoughts of "I wish this was on a console". Oh please oh please...

.....I wish it could be on the Wii U though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom