• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Most Recent Anime You Watched

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Shangri-La Frontier - 8/10

This is a really fun anime about a dude that plays trash games finally playing a good game and trying to overcome crazy challenges despite being underleveled. The character chemistry is top notch, and I love the massive bosses plus the opening songs are both amazing.

Spy x Family: Code White - 9/10

I think this movie was a step up from season 2 with a more coherent overall plot. I really liked the poop jokes and the gag about Loid not being faithful due to a misunderstanding. The final fights made good use of Loid's and Yor's skills.

Slayers: The Motion Picture - 6/10

The animation in this movie is a step up from that of the series, but the plot is a bit convoluted with Lina being spoken to in her dreams, and the villain is extremely shallow and one dimensional.

@Spiritual Mask Salesman
I love Cyberpunk Edgerunners, but I think the second half could have benefitted from an extra episode or two. Things felt a little too hectic although if you think of it as a metaphor for doping, perhaps the frenetic pace was intended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom