• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Movie That You Watched

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
The Perks of Being A Wallflower. Not that good but it had Emma Watson in it so 7/10

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
10000000000000000000000000000000/10 because it featured the voice of Nicolas Cage :P

the-croods-launch-1-sheet.jpg

Naw, in all seriousness XD 8/10

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Oz: The Great and Powerful

An exciting and humorous fantasy romp that adequately captures the Wizard of Oz feel. It's a shame the nuances of the story and character relationships are glazed over so much, but it's fun and exciting and well played.

8/10

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The Brave Little Toaster

quintessential movie is all I have to say. Made me cry AGAIN, and I watched it over 12 years ago.

10/10

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Saw this topic in the shoutbox...

I last watched, full-length:

The Hunger Games.

7/10

There was a lot I liked about it - the outrageous fashions of the Capitol people, little moments like Foxface running into Katniss and "behind the scenes" things like Control Room and sponsor-smooching that the first-person POV of the book did not allow, but there was a lot in the book that was left out, too. If there was a stronger budget and direction it could have been magnfiicent - as it was, it was pretty good, and more true to the source material than a lot of book-based movies I've seen.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I FINALLY saw the Hobbit and I loved it! I rate it a 9.5 out of 10. The only thing I thought could be done better was the battle between Thorin and Azog. Thorin looked really helpless in it and I expected more of that scene. They could at least have him kill that Warg :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom