• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Movie That You Watched

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Snowpiercer 9/10 Another very good film I saw. The film is set on a post apocalyptic frozen earth where the last humans exist only on a train which never stops. The carriages are divided into different section with lower classes at the back living in poor conditions and the upper classes at the front living in affluence.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Annabelle 4/10

This is a **** film. I watched the conjuring a while back and that was good, this is a spin off from that but it's a load of jizzum. It's not scary, it's dull and uninspired. A waste of my time watching.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Zootopia 10/10

An amazing movie with amazing visuals. Not only that, but they handled the topic of racism and stereotyping with tact and in a correct manner. It was also absolutely amazing as a film, and the characters were just so amazing as well.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
X-Men Apocalypse 7/10

This film was pretty good. Not great but better than that Captain America: Civil Bore crap.
My main problem is the villain. The film is called Apocalypse so you expect the villain called Apocalypse to be good. Apocalypse is very unthreatening as a villain. He isn't intimidating, likeable or entertaining. He is just kind of there.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I kind of felt the same way. I thought Oscar Issac did fine, but I never really got his motive that well. He just wanted to control the minds of everyone? I dunno.
My main problem is the villain. The film is called Apocalypse so you expect the villain called Apocalypse to be good. Apocalypse is very unthreatening as a villain. He isn't intimidating, likeable or entertaining. He is just kind of there.
Good, then it's not just me. I thought I was just imagining it. But it seems like this is the general consensus. So that's a relief.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Finding Dory:
It was a pretty good movie. It isn't exactly as funny as Finding Nemo(actually, not nearly as funny). However, much like Inside Out, this movie truly hits home with the feels. Finding Dory is definitely a worthy sequel, and it is really good.
A solid 8.5/10
A very enjoyable film that is really sad. It hits close to home, and it was well worth it. However, it wasn't as funny as Finding Nemo.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Alice Through the Looking Glass 5/10

It was an unnecessary sequel to a film that I did not think was particularly good in the first place. I decided to watch it anyway. The story wasn't great but there were a few funny moments, the special effects and the music were good. Danny Elfman's scores always seem to be anyway.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Xmen: Apocalypse
6.5/10
Felt a little slow, and Apocalypse wasn't the greatest villain, or very compelling. Neither was Angel, or Psylocke, or Storm.
Best part was QuickSilver however.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
13483032_584580785057148_1488087735814445289_o.jpg

I can't make this stuff up people. This was in my Netflix because I watched Video Game High School. So what do my roommate and I do when we see a Hitler movie with a 4 star rating? Watch it of course. Look Who's Back is a comedy about Hitler waking up in 2014 and adjusting to the modern world. I think that's all I really need to say about it to get people to watch it. Seriously this movie was amazing. I was laughing the entire time. There is a scene where he is shown the internet for the first time and it's just amazing. I did not expect this movie to be in my list but I'm glad it was. 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom