• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Movie That You Watched

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Deadpool 6/10

The humor was definitely there and I loved it. But the story left so much to be desired. I wasn't a fan of how his origin was told and I never felt like Deadpool could lose. Also, this movie's budget was dramatically cut so a lot of the action scenes had to be cut and toned down, so I was a bit disappointed in that regard.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Ayrton Senna documentary. 9/10
I used to be a big fan of Formula 1 during the 90's. I watched the weekend Senna died on tv. This documentary was not one sided. It showed his life as a racing car driver and as a human being. It brought back good memories. It was a bit heavy to watch but beautiful and very touching.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Star Trek 2009

2/10

Horrendous acting, annoying characters, terrible dialogue, boring plot overall. I still have a headache from watching this crap. And I really wanted to like it too.

Only good I could find in it: The guy who played Spock did a good job.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Star Trek 2009

2/10

Horrendous acting, annoying characters, terrible dialogue, boring plot overall. I still have a headache from watching this crap. And I really wanted to like it too.

Let me guess: a certain someone wants you to watch the sequel?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Interstellar 7/10.
It was okay. The plot was cool and finally not the green-monsters-who-plan-an-invasion crap. But I wasn't that impressed with it as many other people were. It never made me sit on the edge of my chair.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
The Boy and the Beast
Mamoru Hosoda continues to show an emmense amount of creativity. An incredibly touching film about an orphan boy looking for what is missing in his heart and a beast that helps him find it. I laughed a lot more than I expected, you could almost say that it is a bit cheesy, but it ultimately works towards the film's advantage. Thia movie is destined to hit my shelf and you should give it a watch.
9/10

Star Trek 2009

2/10

Really? I love these movies. That's too bad.

John Wick
8.5/10

Overall, it was an interesting and entertaining Keanu Reeves movie. Loved it! :bestestcool:

I am a huge huge action nut, have been since I was a little kid... but man this movie had to be the most overrated movie in the action genre (well that and all 3 expendables). I feel like at least a bulk of people had their opinion of it already influenced before seeing it because of the silly hype surrounding it on reddit, which spread everywhere. Don't get me wrong, I liked the movie... but it was average at best IMO.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)

6.5/10

It certainly wasn't anything special. It isn't as bad as it is made out to be, but it's not amazing or anything either. The action scenes actually were a lot of fun, but while the acting wasn't absolutely terrible it was sometimes a bit groan-worthy, typical of a Bay film. Megan Fox was definitely bad call. It's a passable popcorn flick at best. Worth watching if you don't have anything better to do, but don't go out of your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom