• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Radamanthys: The Monster Slayer Sign Ups

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
About the Story:

Ever since he lost what he loved most at a young age: his young sister, Radamanthys made a blood pact with himself and mother earth. This pact would have him slaying monsters and other evil creatures until death took him and he’d return to nothing but dust…

Featured default cast:

Radamanthys (Last name coming soon) [Gobli]

Keyshe Saint-Germain [Keyshe]

Magatha Stargleam [Magatha]

Emilyann Vanadium [Mandy]

Damera Tomahawk [Hero of Time]

Starly Waki [Linknerd09]

If you want to join this story just make a character/warrior using the following sheet. (And if you made the default cast but wish to edit your character, feel free to do so) I am mostly writing this tale to make up for having abandoned TLOZ:AOTL. Hehe, my strength has never been writing stories for a very young audience, but these kind of stories is where I excel at. So I hope you support this project. Also, forgive me if I did not include you in the default cast, those are just peeps I owe a story to, particularly Keyshe and Mandy, whose characters have yet to appear in one of my stories. :P And the others I included have been overly kind with me during my stay here, that's why I included them. I left out many of you because I am not sure about your characters, so sign up if you want in. ~<3Gobli<3

Name
Appearance
Race (Human, Elf, Dragir, Fairy, Lycan, Mermaid, Selkie, Vampire)
Personality
Weapons/Items
Other

Last edited by a moderator:

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Name: Draven Lod
Appearance: Pale and wiry, long black hair, drab cloak with light gray armor underneath.
Race (Human, Elf, Dragir, Fairy, Lycan, Mermaid, Selkie): Elf
Personality: Deadpan and sarcastic sense of humor, gets serious during battle.
Weapons/Item: Broadsword, twin knives, concealed weapons on his persona.
Other

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Thanks for joining, Myriad. Character looks great.

Here's the map I will be using for this tale. I know it might look familiar if you have seen it before, but I love that map and don't feel like coming up with a new one. Kenureth is where the intro will begin, I think. :P

The realms where the following races are found/live are the following:

Dragiria: Dragir/Jyy/Fairy
The Bog: Medusa and her Lamia race/other prehistoric-like creatures reside there, making this zone off-limits to most other races, though adventurers go there often in search of treasure and glory.
Goldia: Elves/some Humans and Faeries/Nahuatls/some dragons
Pancracia: Humans/Fairies/Few Dragir and Elves since they are sort of hated for many reasons you'll learn about through the story. Also a crap load of monsters, including the following: Yetis, Orcs, Goblins, Mandragoras, Trolls, Ogres, Dragons of assorted sizes and looks, Chimeras, Giants, Rizzacor* *Lizard-like beings and several others unknown as of this moment. Vampires and Lycans also are said to live amongst the humans.
New Kembria: Humans/Orcs/Ogres/Vampires
Broah: Lycans/Vampires/Giants/Orcs/Ogres/Trolls (Lycans and vampires dominate this land, but they are archnemises to each other)
Asaki: Humans/Sirens/Mermaids
Daciakus: Selkies/Mermaids/Sirens/some Dragons
Peleg: Humans/Lycan/some dragons

DEmap_zps3f3f4ea2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Yay, I'm in! =D Or rather Abby is in.

Name: Abigale Connor
Appearance: Long dark brown hair to just below shoulder blades and brown eyes. Long brown pants, brown long sleeved shirt and brown boots
Race: Human
Personality: Nice, kind and loyal to her friends
Weapons/Items: Bow and arrows
Other: N/A

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Haha, thanks Rainy. :cool: I was gonna pm you about Abigale, but I am glad you beat me to the punch. She looks fine.

Dangit, I wanna enter someone in here, but I don't know who! I have six options, and it's hard to choose...

Are you the vampire lover? Cause if yes, you can submit a vampire character. I forgot to include them in the race list, but I will edit that in a few seconds.

And Breaking News: I am not gonna write the story after all. Jk, :P I will probably only have a new title for it when I introduce it...probably. And perhaps Rad's pact doesn't come at the expense of his sister. I will see what I do about that, but I'd just hate to kill Radamanthys' only relative. I already have a lot written, but still shaping the intro up, so most likely tomorrow I will post the intro. ~Gobli

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Well, you know Fang from Ascension, don't you? You can use her if you want. ^^

Here, lemme SU her properly.

Name: Clarisse 'Fang' Manning
Appearance: This, but with red eyes and a brown cloak.
Hylian_Monolith's drawing of Fang.jpg
Race: Vampire
Personality: Brash and upbeat, lov- Aw, just check my Ascension SU for this part. It's the same.
Weapons/Items: Bag of Holding on her belt (visible in the picture), full of random shiny things that may or may not be useful (have fun with it), and a Megaton Hammer-esque hammer, with which she fights.
Other: Depending on how much she does, she can last about a day or two without a drink. If she gets too low on blood, she'll pass out, and only blood can revive her. She abuses Buffy Speak and has weird grammar in general. Basically, if you have trouble forming a sentence for her, feel free to just write your thought proccess on what she's supposed to mean and it'll work. And don't forget: Shiny. Is. Good.

Hope she's good for this story.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well, you know Fang from Ascension, don't you? You can use her if you want. ^^

Here, lemme SU her properly.

Name: Clarisse 'Fang' Manning
Appearance: This, but with red eyes and a brown cloak.
View attachment 33908
Personality: Brash and upbeat, lov- Aw, just check my Ascension SU for this part. It's the same.
Weapons/Items: Bag of Holding on her belt (visible in the picture), full of random shiny things that may or may not be useful (have fun with it), and a Megaton Hammer-esque hammer, with which she fights.
Other: Depending on how much she does, she can last about a day or two without a drink. If she gets too low on blood, she'll pass out, and only blood can revive her. She abuses Buffy Speak and has weird grammar in general. Basically, if you have trouble forming a sentence for her, feel free to just write your thought proccess on what she's supposed to mean and it'll work. And don't forget: Shiny. Is. Good.

Hope she's good for this story.

She's great. But will sunlight kill her?

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Not kill her, but it REALLY REALLY hurts her eyes, and burns her skin. And you know she can turn into a bat at will, right? Don't think I mentioned that.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Not kill her, but it REALLY REALLY hurts her eyes, and burns her skin. And you know she can turn into a bat at will, right? Don't think I mentioned that.
Uh-uh, I didn't know that. :lol: This will come handy, though, the bat transformation thingy. :P Alright, so if sunlight does not kill her, then what are her weaknesses? The vampires and the lycans are enemies: silver hurts lycans, what about vampires? Should I just make something up on my own? 'Cause believe me, I can come up with a lot of stuff. :nod:

mninja13

Soulless
Name: Seth "Crow" Dark
Appearance: Short, black, red-tinted, buzzed hair, fully buzzed on the back of the head. Dark blue eyes, pale skin. Black kinda laid down thin jacket that he always wears. Tends to wear a wife beater under his jacket, but has been known to wear a thicker shirt when the weather is cool as he is very sensitive to the cool. Wears darkly colored pants that make it easier for him to move. Carries around a cherished locket holding a picture of his now deceased family.
Personality: A total freelancer among vampires, he follows no one. He feeds only when necessary and takes what is necessary for survival. He doesn't discriminate against any and tends to fight based on his beliefs and ideals. Very strong willed, but sometimes can be extremely stubborn. Not a hero, but discretely helps people in desperate need of help. He always makes sure to stay in the shadows, he doesn't burn like most vampires but extended exposure to sun light will irritate his skin. He also prefers to stay hidden and out of sight. He is extremely intelligent.
Weapons/Items: Time and knowledge. He can slow time for ~5 minutes and can also speed himself up for about the same time. The ability itself grows over time and as he grows, he can use it for longer and slow forces down (Ex. If he was falling he could make himself fall slower so the drop isn't as deadly) He also can manipulate light to make himself appear invisible. In addition to these, he carries around dual knives that he is highly skilled with. He also uses these to open wounds to feed from. Though he is a vampire his teeth aren't too sharp.
Other: Though he has heightened offensive abilities, he for the most part has the frailty of a human.

This isn't too descriptive right? o_O
I didn't realize how big it was once I posted it xD

Last edited:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Ooh! A new story! You didn't tell me about it, Gobli. >:I

Name: Shizuka Izumi
Appearance: She has autumn colored hair and has bright and clear brown eyes. She also has really clear and fair skin. Her style of her hair is braided. She's also wearing a simple yet bright gray dress, and she carries a satchel, too.
Race: Dragir
Personality: She's a quiet girl, but she tends to show her rough and violence side when she's in hard times. She is also sometimes cheerful.
Weapons/Items: Shizuka owns a crystal-like rapier, and also carries her family bow and carries a lot of arrows.
Other: She likes animals, and she hides a secret of herself- she can talk to animals well.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
This isn't too descriptive right? o_O
I didn't realize how big it was once I posted it xD
No, he's alright. I don't know whether I will implement the time-slowing power, but since this story contains characters who can perform great magical feats, why not? :) Thanks for joining.

Ooh! A new story! You didn't tell me about it, Gobli. >:I

I apologize to you. I didn't do it because I knew you'd be able to find it, Vio. :) I really wanted you to sign up with Yukiko, and I really had my fingers crossed that you'd do. But this character looks great as she is. :) I'm glad you joined because I feel this story will be the best one I've ever written here. I will post the intro in a few hours, probably after I have lunch. ~Gobli

mninja13

Soulless
His time powers are only for emergencies though kinda. Using them tires him out a lot. And as for appearing to be invisible, that's more of a positioning thing rather than him manipulating light.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Uh-uh, I didn't know that. :lol: This will come handy, though, the bat transformation thingy. :P Alright, so if sunlight does not kill her, then what are her weaknesses? The vampires and the lycans are enemies: silver hurts lycans, what about vampires? Should I just make something up on my own? 'Cause believe me, I can come up with a lot of stuff. :nod:

Feel free to use your own weaknesses, but there is the fact that she needs blood every day or two. If she doesn't get a drink for too long, and no one's there to give her some blood after she passes out, she's gonna starve before too long.

And getting too bright of a light in her eyes will temporarily blind her.

But like I said, feel free to use your own vampire weaknesses on her. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom