• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

R E A L M W A L K E R ( \ / )

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Ah. Yes you're correct." Ashar walks over and releases Bill's shackles. "Am I to assume you're here to create a group to fight them off, Agmire?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"I am looking to make a group to assist me in defeating other me's, but... Pent up aggression. I ned him to reach closure before I ask his help"

Storm

Agmire smiles
"Will Brann. I need your assistance to defeat a menace you know all too well... Ganondorf. I'll need That guy on the ground's help too."
"Aren't you that Gerudo Tyrant that sent my Brother Yasul running back to Hyrule Field with a roll of Fabric and a spear in his shoulder?"
"I only want 1 Kazad Brother. I need the Planeswalker"
"Want me to bring the Subrosian, or Maybe the Dhamphir? there's a Rito down here too?"
"No, Rasul. just you"

Storm

"let me clarify. I need you to help me defeat an alternate Ganondorf Dragmire. one who is more evil than yours"

Mido

Version 1
Septimus is absorbing the contents of this conversation. He is extremely dumbfounded by what he is hearing, but since a good chunk of his hair is blocking his face, nobody notices. While he harbors many questions, he decides to keep his mouth shut and contain his confusion, instead turning his attention to Will to see how the events would okay out from here.

Libk

"By 'needing the planeswalker' I'll assume you mean me. And why would you need me exactly. You know I'm not allowed to give spoilers, right? Nor interfere? The only reason I stopped your fight is that history states you were stopped. Not by what." Ashar still hasn't removed the shackles from Agmire but is watching will closely.

Storm

"you know what, Ashar. never said it had to be you. I want the Dwarf down there. I fought His Counterpart in my world back in my phantom days during the Resistance. There is no better ally on an adventure than Rasul Kazad. Ashar, your knowledge of how things should be in Infallible, and I mean one of our stops is My world where morality is inverse. but there are others"

Libk

"I've already told you history merely glosses over this event. Maybe in your world there is a better account of what transpired. Look..." Ashar pulls out a book and quickly uses a spell to cover any events that have yet to happen. "Just a timeline of events, with occasional names." He then turns to Will. "Well, what are you going to do? He's offered to take you on a quest to exact your revenge on the man who hurt a comrade of yours, and do so multiple times."

Storm

Rasul climbs onto the Roof, looking at the book'
" Why Is My Name on here like 37 times?"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Flat is also confused,

“I wonder what the deal is with all these people... there’s ganondorf, that short dude, the cowboy, the book dude,and some hired muscle by the looks of it”

He looks down at himself,

“Oh and there’s me, the boko guy.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom