• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

R E A L M W A L K E R ( \ / )

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Ah well I guess I should step in on this one." Ashar says rather bored of all the commotion. Suddenly, time stops. No one would be aware of it, nobody would be able to see what Ashar is doing during it. Ashar removes any weapons from Agmire and Will, places special magic negating handcuffs on boith of them, then, resumes time, back in his spot next to Nepton.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will doesnt look like fighting any more. His eyes look dead, and he's breathing heavily. He looks down at the cuffs around his wrists, then at the man standing between him and Agmire.
"Thank you," he says sullenly, eyes turning sadly to the castle.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Ashar. you release us this Instant! thisd is Not Lythan or whatever plane you hail from. go back to when you come from"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
"He hired me to accompany him on some kind of quest. Well, looks like the fighting's over. Nice meeting you." He said, walking back to Agmire.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will doesnt reply. His eyes are focused on the horizon, his mind turning over as he considers what just happened. He let his rage control him. He needs to stop doing this... before he can't.

Libk

"Agmire. What are you doing here. You know the rules about crossing timelines." Ashar ignored the request to release the two.

Storm

"I think you know why im here. Equilibrium. Stop the Flood. There is a group forming on my world to break the timeline. Your Antithesis is there too. And she doesnt play fair" the mood grows dark when Agmire said she

Pen

The game is on!
Nepton is still but an observer. He is confused about the sudden handcuffs but gathers Ashar had something to do with it. He wonders what the stories of all these men are. So many strong wills in one place ... it seemed almost fateful.

Mido

Version 1
"Likewise," Septimus mutters back to Hector. He too, moves from his place, now standing discreetly behind Will while acknowledging the presence of more individuals. This was becoming quite the gathering.

Libk

" Ah. Well that explains why Rasul isn't on Ravnica as he should be. Even still, you have to have more motive for being here before they come. History books never went into the motives. Actually most history books ignore this stuff. I just know it happens and know key events."

Storm

" Look, Ashar. that's a Hylian Justicar. this is Hyrule. 9th of Summer, 536. the anniversary of Link's victory. or is that watch broken again?"

" Ravinca was 36 years ago, Ashar" Rasul shouts from below"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom