• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Question for Those Who Have Preordered from Amazon Before...

So if anyone here as preordered a Zelda game from Amazon (e.g. OoT 3D) did you receive it early, since deliveries aren't made on Sundays? I'm thinking about cancelling my Skyward Sword Gamestop preorder, for Amazon so I can get it early.

Conor

the over analysing guy
I preordered OoT 3D on amazon and it arrived on release day, and I've had skyward sword preordered for ages now "my mum pre-ordered it thinking it'd arrive last christmas :lol:)

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
It depends on the shipping speed. For Sunday releases, one day shipping usually arrives on Tuesday. Because it usually gets there later on the day on Monday, too late for your carrier to deliver it that day. That's the earliest you'd get it. Release day delivery is not available for Sunday releases. If you already have one day shipping, Ordering from Amazon will not get it to you any faster. If you want it on Sunday or Monday, you'd have to get it in a store. That's how it is in the US, but other countries may be different. I got Ocarina of Time 3D on a Monday though. It started shipping on Saturday before the release. That may be the case with Skyward Sword too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom