• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Pre order bonuses

Are you going to try and get one?

We know of one already from the official website -https://www.zelda.com/hyrule-warriors/
Lucky Ladle
"This item will not be immediately available to owners of the package version of the game, but may be offered as a paid item at a later date."

What do you think about digital only DLC that the cart owners have to wait for and buy later on - if it's even released as a paid microtransaction at all.

I'm not going to miss any sleep about a ladle item I'll never use that there are probably hundreds of in the game.

I complete expect a season pass, Warriors games are bad for it. Though I'll likely get it since I'm a Zelda fan and weak.

However I do not and will never like the idea of paid DLC be it digital preorder exclusives or stuff at a later date.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
I like it when preorder bonuses are still made available, as long as it’s not too expensive. I’m hoping that there’s not too much DLC though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom