• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post here and I'll tell you what horror character you are

X28uanBn.jpg

(No good pic from the movie, so here's the statue of the Mothman in Point Pleasant, West Virginia.)

I was originally going to say Candyman because he has bees living in him and can control them. But then I remembered this movie my friend and I watched one night. The Mothman Prophecies. It's not completely horror, more on the supernatural/thriller side but you really encompass the Mothman to me. A giant moth like cryptid, that mysteriously haunts the night. Only seen in this one small town of Point Pleasant, West Virginia.
heck yeah im mothman :cool:
my broken sleep schedule might be proof im a cryptid, who knows..

its funny you mention the candyman tho. i havent seen the film but ive been listening to a song by the band ice nine kills about the film a LOT lately, haha

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
heck yeah im mothman :cool:
my broken sleep schedule might be proof im a cryptid, who knows..

its funny you mention the candyman tho. i havent seen the film but ive been listening to a song by the band ice nine kills about the film a LOT lately, haha

I bent the rules a little with the horror genre (though the movie did terrify my brother as a child, lmao) but a cryptid mothman just felt too perfect for you.

Ooh interesting. I might have to look that song up! It's been yeaaaars since I've seen the original Candyman. I have the new version I got for Christmas that I need to watch sometime.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

sub-buzz-13085-1557461014-1.jpg

Ben Hanscom from IT. You seem really sensitive and shy sometimes, but not afraid to show your feelings. I think you're too hard on yourself sometimes, but maybe like Ben in the book/movies that will eventually lead you to channel that harshness into bettering yourself and turning it into confidence. You care about your friends a lot.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
What’s your pleasure, sir?

MV5BMTU4MjA2MzA5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTY5OTg5NA@@._V1_.jpg

Had to think a bit on this one but I finally went with Asami Yamazaki from Audition. I wanted to go with someone from Japanese horror, since you just make me think of Japanese stuff. But Asami also fits for you because she "gets rid of" people and you're staff/mod who can ban people or delete their accounts. I believe you might have talked about like gory films before and Asami does some pretty ****ed up things in the movie.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
MV5BMTU4MjA2MzA5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTY5OTg5NA@@._V1_.jpg

Had to think a bit on this one but I finally went with Asami Yamazaki from Audition. I wanted to go with someone from Japanese horror, since you just make me think of Japanese stuff. But Asami also fits for you because she "gets rid of" people and you're staff/mod who can ban people or delete their accounts. I believe you might have talked about like gory films before and Asami does some pretty ****ed up things in the movie.
Love it! I was literally showing a couple of my colleagues at work today the exact scene from your image. Those feet stood no chance!

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
hmm.. sure!

LaurieStrode.jpg

This one took a while because I was trying to think of if there were any more upbeat horror characters I could think of for you, but no good ones came to mind. But I finally settled on one of the original scream queens, Laurie Strode from Halloween. While her friends are out having sex and doing the normal teenage things that get you killed in horror movies, Laurie is fulfilling her babysitting duties (and those her friend offloaded on her). You just seem like someone who would rather stay home and play games or whatever than go out and party to me, which is like Laurie. Also she protects the children she's looking after, giving her paternal like instincts. Not to mention she's badass and fights like hell.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Love it! I was literally showing a couple of my colleagues at work today the exact scene from your image. Those feet stood no chance!

What a coincidence! I'll never forget the needle scene. It takes a lot to really get to me with horror but eyes and needles are two things that particularly make me squeamish so that part was hard to handle. Haha.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
LaurieStrode.jpg

This one took a while because I was trying to think of if there were any more upbeat horror characters I could think of for you, but no good ones came to mind. But I finally settled on one of the original scream queens, Laurie Strode from Halloween. While her friends are out having sex and doing the normal teenage things that get you killed in horror movies, Laurie is fulfilling her babysitting duties (and those her friend offloaded on her). You just seem like someone who would rather stay home and play games or whatever than go out and party to me, which is like Laurie. Also she protects the children she's looking after, giving her paternal like instincts. Not to mention she's badass and fights like hell.
damn, you’re good! I’m impressed and flattered, thanks for that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom