• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
After seeing that everyone else has flocked to Mailan, Nevermore realizes that she is the only one left to fight the bird. She gives an exasperated sigh and gets to work.

Pen

The game is on!
Iris finishes climbing down the rock wall. She sees that Tennor is tending to Mailan, and that Kiera is fighting the bird beast so she makes her way over there to help Kiera. The monster bird was getting worn out. After Tennor's strike to its stomach, Iris's slashes at its back, and Kiera's recent attacks, it was getting very injured, but that also made it very dangerous. As Iris ran over to Kiera she dodged an arial attack by the bird. "Kiera, we've got to be careful now. As long as we can just avoid its attack and keep it away from Tennor and Mailan I think we can take it down together. Do you think you and I can somehow strike it at the same time? I think that could take it out."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore had a thought, it was risky, but it might work. "Iris I'll throw you in the air with my gold gauntlets, and I'll run at it with my sword. It can't block an attack from above and below at the same time!" Kiera tightens her gauntlets.

Pen

The game is on!
After the blows the bird beast crashes to the ground hard. It had either fainted or died. Whatever the case, it was no longer a threat to them.

After having defeated the mutant, Iris finds herself falling down from high up in the air where she struck the bird. To save herself she teleports back down to the ground and runs up to where Tennor and Mailan are to see what's up with Mailan.

G

Guest-3

Mailan sighs as she gets a few drinks of water.
"Thanks." Her voice was slightly gravelly due to the heat and her energy being drained.
"How long was I gone?" She'd literally fallen into a hole and into a different, seemingly timeless dimension... she'd sworn she'd been there for months, when in reality, it was all but a few minutes, though she still needed some kind of assurance.

G

Guest-3

"What..? Two minutes..." She sits up fast, causing her to lose her balance and fall on him for stability.
"I...I swear I was gone for months... I just fell into a hole... I don't remember much."

Pen

The game is on!
Iris scratches her head. If Mailan was indeed not still affected by that leaf, then there's definitely something strange going on.

"We're on Death Mountain," Iris tells Mailan. "We're on our way up to look for Tasul. How are you feeling?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom