• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Pen

The game is on!
Nevermore takes to the air and slams a fist into the bird. It plummets to the ground unconscious. She then races towards Iris intending to safely return her to the ground.

((I'm sorry dude, but that's just really boring roleplay right there. I can't be the only one who thinks that. We need some struggle and excitement, not just easy wins with no resistance.))

G

Guest-3

((Annnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddddddd Mailan is alive. Somehow. I dunno how. But she is. Just gunna reintroduce her now...))

Mailan stumbles off of a small cliff, relatively close to the group's location, landing on a rock. Wherever she was, she'd been starving, dying from thirst even. She couldn't talk. Hell, she could barely move!

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
((I'm sorry dude, but that's just really boring roleplay right there. I can't be the only one who thinks that. We need some struggle and excitement, not just easy wins with no resistance.))

((Are you talking about the bird or the cliff thing? Sorry, I was assuming there were more enemies. I was just chiming in after a long day of school, my bad.))

Pen

The game is on!
((Are you talking about the bird or the cliff thing? Sorry, I was assuming there were more enemies. I was just chiming in after a long day of school, my bad.))

((Well, both I suppose. And yeah there's just one enemy but it's big and I would have thought it'd be tougher than to fall from a simple punch. Also, while I'm at it, might I suggest you read the posts you've missed instead of assuming what's happened while you were gone? It makes it easier for everyone to play. ^^))

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
((Well, both I suppose. And yeah there's just one enemy but it's big and I would have thought it'd be tougher than to fall from a simple punch. Also, while I'm at it, might I suggest you read the posts you've missed instead of assuming what's happened while you were gone? It makes it easier for everyone to play. ^^))

Ok I get it. I'm sorry, ok?

G

Guest-3

((Ooh, real quick, ya'll wanna plan a little bit in Skype to figure out this Mailan is a Sage stuff? That is, if Skype is nice to me.))

Mido

Version 1
Dente nodded, signaling an "okay" to Rasul's previous question. His new body had been working just fine. After Rasul departed, Dente returns to his work on the house nearby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom