• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

post a random fact about yourself

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
Forum Volunteer
edamame is my favorite vegetable. i’m obsessed and can eat it like candy
Mine is tomatoes, I love them so much. I will sit here and eat entire boxes of cherry tomatoes. (Also if anyone says tomatoes are a fruit I will smack them they are vegetables it cannot be denied)

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Broccoli is my favorite favorite vegetable. I like to have bags of it stocked in the freezer to make with meals.

Also the only times I got in trouble in school were for going against authority. Once because I refused to do the fire drill on the bus because I had ankle problems and jumping out the emergency doors would hurt them. So I got tired of it and I had already done it enough times in my life so it's not like I didn't know how to. The second was because we would have to transfer buses to go to the middle school. So I had my normal bus I rode from elementary through high school. I would ride that to the elementary school. And when I was in elementary school I just got off there and went in the school. But for middle and high school, we would have other buses there waiting that we had to transfer to and ride to the respective schools. I had rode this one bus for most of the year because it was my assigned bus, and then a bunch of kids started riding it when they weren't supposed to and it became overcrowded. So they made the people from my bus ride a different bus instead when we weren't the issue. I rode the other bus once or twice and hated it, and I think it also cut it close to catching my actual bus or something as well. So I just went back to the original bus. I had the principal/superintendent come on the bus and tell me I couldn't ride it and I argued with him about why he was wrong. Anyways, I ended up riding my original bus for the rest of the year. Lol.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
Forum Volunteer
View attachment 62333
tomatoes are fruits because they are the fruit part of a plant and have seeds and grow from the plant's flower
Look at potatoes
Potatoes are vegetables because they are not the plants fruit, their the root
Lettuce is the leaves:
Celery is the stem:
Tomatoes are the fruit part of the plant therefore they are fruit
*smacks* n o

fun fact! i actually get really annoyed by people trying to sound smart by correcting people on tomatoes being fruits

i love plants, i know about plants. of course i know they're fruits. but guess what??? they're only fruits biologically! in cooking, they' ARE INDEED a vegetable. they're used as vegetables due to their flavor. veggies are lots of different parts of a plant's anatomy, roots, stems, leaves, and yes! fruits! same goes with peppers being the fruit of a plant. so like literally who cares.

its like one of those things people learn in like second grade and then think they're impressive for correcting in normal conversation later in life. nuh we all know this, but culturally it is a vegetable so shuttttt upppp

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
ok but if humans are fruits does that mean we'd be delicious in a smoothie?

sweet potatoes are far and away my favorite vegetable
I have an unreasonable love for them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom